What's new

MK2 Tournament - Shao Kahn's Treasure Quest w/ $300 in Cash & Prizes!

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
You make a good point. It would be selfish of myself to enter, given that I am contributing money (albeit far less than you) as well. I'm withdrawing my name and sticking to running the brackets.
I don't think it's selfish at all. There is nothing shady about playing in a tournament you posted the prize money for. If you win it, you get your money back. So play! The more people we have the better the tournament will be.

RealTalk and I used to have vggs in an excellent connection, but we've lagged horribly the last few months. I believe he said he moved or something and has had problems ever since (I could be remembering this wrong so don't quote me). I'll have to play him on MKAK and see how the connection is.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Two more verbal commitments from wario and yungnicca. That makes 4 elites potentially joining very soon.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Count me in...and why is Sub so damn low on the tier list? lol Real_Talk718
Dude, the way you play with Sub you may not need anyone else, lol.

Also, fuck it. I'm in again. I'm not passing up a chance to get a match in against some of these guys.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
This tournament is quickly becoming a who's-who of MK2. We've got some of the best in the game today and potentially another 2 on the way. I'm gonna keep working on some of the other old-schoolers.

Increased the number of signup slots to 24. I'll expand it further if interest is big enough.

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
Count me in...and why is Sub so damn low on the tier list? lol Real_Talk718
Is your connection going to be better for the tournament bud?
Sub-Zero is a weak character especially on PS3 where everyone benefits from analog moves except him.
Yours is exceptional, though.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Jason brings up a good point. Please ensure your connections are as smooth as possible. We can and will DQ anyone with pisspoor connections to multiple players. This is more important than ever given the amount of money on the line.

CUKO28

Noob
Whats up fellas!
Hmmmm.............can i do both, enter and guess who the winner will be?

Off Topic - Wow! I forget i still got this GamerCard thingy to show off my Platinums =)
Sweet!

I'd allow it since it would become increasingly difficult to select a winner with the chosen criteria and number of entrants. I might also do something crazy if no one from FSD shows up.

If people from FREESTEPDODGE do come, I'm willing to award the $50 gift card to him/her that performs the best, provided a TYM or FSD member didn't claim it as originally intended.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
I'd allow it since it would become increasingly difficult to select a winner with the chosen criteria and number of entrants. I might also do something crazy if no one from FSD shows up.
The problem with allowing people to enter the tournament and also try to guess the winner is that people may intentionally try to lose on purpose and throw the game.

I have a solution. You can enter and guess the winner, but if you are playing in the winner, loser, or grand finals then you cannot win the gift card.

Players from FSD have until 3/31/13 to enter. After that, who knows what I 'll do. But, if you're reading this,.. you should enter. You ARE invited.