What's new

MK2 stage fatality bugs (Kombat tomb - Spikes)

That's pretty cool. never would have thought to try that kind of thing. I love the spike/friendships. those make me laugh

Awesome vid....I do the special moves after the spike all the time, although I never tried to turn invinc with rep, pretty cool stuff. I still think the mileena pit/kick is the best one...

AriaDelano said:
Awesome vid....I do the special moves after the spike all the time, although I never tried to turn invinc with rep, pretty cool stuff. I still think the mileena pit/kick is the best one...
Yeah, Mileena's teleport kick actually is the most original. Tnx for watching, man!

ZAQ

Noob
Good stuff man. Did you frame advance them? Or do you just have really good patience?

ScheissNussen said:
Good stuff man. Did you frame advance them? Or do you just have really good patience?
Tnx, Scheiss. You know, each movement repeated a plenty of times, therefore I have good patience, lol

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
So basically you just keep the special move over and over again once the spike uppercut is over? Or do you have to time it right as the uppercut animation ends? I can never pull these off...

KillerMiller said:
LoL, Nice Shit!!!
Liu Kangs dancing after Spike, what a beautiful combination! ;)
Tnx, Man!
The dead Baraka falling from spikes directly on a gift of other Baraka - too nice combination_Lol