What's new

MK2 Online Holiday Tourney - CANCELLED

Very ggs bro. I put some of the matches up on my youtube page (the tourney matches and the warmup randoms), but I didn't put up the random 40 set we did after the tourney matches after you told me you wanted to put some up, too. Let me know when you put them up!

DCIguy, i am not sure if kicking me ot would be the fair solution, my fault of not playing my opponent is just 50%) we have been trying to set up the match for a few times, at first, i was waiting for he_is_close, he did not show up, then i did the same thing)

I hope we will get our last chance to fight, cause it would be very sad to be kicked out of the MK tournament without even fighting. Anyways, it is up to you.

Here is the prove that i also tried to set up the match:

2 Visitor Messages

pavlikmk2 - 12-11-2011 02:13 PM View Conversation Edit Report
My Kailera name is pavlikmk i am online. what time are you available for the Game?

pavlikmk2 - 12-11-2011 11:59 AM View Conversation Edit Report
Hey man, i 'll be waitin for you starting from "Now")))
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
As much as it pains me to do this...

Both MikeMetroid and Moonspell have been DQ'd for failing to even post a single time after signing up.

[MENTION=10230]pavlikmk2[/MENTION] and He_Is_Close. I will give you one more day to get your matches done. If they are not done midnight my time, you will both face a similar fate.

[MENTION=16]REO[/MENTION], basically just sit back and wait for now.

He_is_close_vs pavlikmk 3:5.

it was terribly laggy by the way, is there anything we can do to decrease the lag when playing overseas?

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
[MENTION=16]REO[/MENTION], for your second round opponent - you have the option of picking your opponent from the highest scoring losing player from round 1. Please reply in this thread and choose to face either He_Is_Close or Comon.

DCIguy, Thanks for the hint, just one more question, what is the deadline for the second round? I am really not trying to be annoying or anything, seriously i have checked the whole forum, but i just can't find info on that matter, so if you have a moment , could you please reply with the deadline for the second round.

REO

Undead
I got rid of Mame a few days back so I'm not going to be able to participate in the tourney any longer.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
I got rid of Mame a few days back so I'm not going to be able to participate in the tourney any longer.

Seriously?

REO, this is not directed at you personally so please don't take it that way, but this is complete bullshit. Out of 13 people who signed up, nearly half have no-showed or dropped for one reason or another. The tournament dates were known weeks in advance to all competitors. There was more than enough time for people to test out connection problems, clear your schedules, etc. I know life happens sometimes and we are all afforded a second chance, but for people to just completely no-show without so much as a comment is ridiculous. In the case of Annunaki, he had a legitimate family emergency and had to drop. The bottom line is, we are all adults (I assume) and we should be responsible enough to check the thread for dates, times, match assignments, etc. If you signup for one of these things, you need to commit yourself to the whole thing.

With apologies to all those who signed up and were prepared to go, regrettably, I am left with no choice but to cancel this tournament due to lack of participation.

God damn it, Mortal Kombat is only happens once in a decade. Canceling it , just does not seem right to me.

HOW ABOUT THIS: EVEREYONE WHO HAD TO LEAVE THE TOURNAMENT HAS ALREADY LEFT IT.

THE REST OF US, WE SHOULD DO OUR BEST TO FINISH IT

IF ALL PARTICIPANTS WILL POST IN THIS THREAD THAT WE ARE GOING TO TAKE THE TOURNAMENT RESPONSIBLY, WE STILL MIGHT GET THE CHANCE TO FINISH OUR BATTLE.

I HOPE DCIguy will change his mind.

LET THE MORTAL KOMBAT CONTINUE!!!

REO

Undead
My laptop has been hitting the shitter lately so I had to delete a bunch of unnecessary programs to have it running somewhat decently. Mame was one of them, I apologize.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
God damn it, Mortal Kombat is only happens once in a decade. Canceling it , just does not seem right to me.

HOW ABOUT THIS: EVEREYONE WHO HAD TO LEAVE THE TOURNAMENT HAS ALREADY LEFT IT.

THE REST OF US, WE SHOULD DO OUR BEST TO FINISH IT

IF ALL PARTICIPANTS WILL POST IN THIS THREAD THAT WE ARE GOING TO TAKE THE TOURNAMENT RESPONSIBLY, WE STILL MIGHT GET THE CHANCE TO FINISH OUR BATTLE.

I HOPE DCIguy will change his mind.

LET THE MORTAL KOMBAT CONTINUE!!!
[MENTION=10230]pavlikmk2[/MENTION], I appreciate the sentiment, but any victory earned at this point would have little meaning. With REO's departure, it means the winner of myself and cage would automatically advance to the Finals. I don't believe in advancing people without earning their wins. The tournament has just degenerated too much to be salvaged at this point. I'll look into rescheduling at a later date if I get firm commitments from people.

He Is Close

The Puppet Master
Sign me up for the next one!!! I feel I could've done better but 54ping vs 150-200ping just doesn't rule in my favor, yes I'm very salty and lag/119 is the SNAIL!!!