What's new

MK2 Online Holiday Tourney - CANCELLED

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Excellent. 7 player spots filled. Hopefully we can get a full 16 player bracket going.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
One more night to signup

edit: closing signups at 7PM PST

edit2: Registration closed. Brackets to come by tomorrow evening.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Here is how I will work the bracket choices. I like to do it a little differently every time. Since we only have 13 sign-ups, that means 3 people will randomly receive a first round bye. I am going to use 14 cards from a standard 52-card deck (A-K and one joker.) Each card will represent the order in which you registered for the tournament. When your card is pulled, that indicates your name. The following card pulled will indicate your opponent. If the Joker card is pulled, you get a first round bye. The joker will be inserted back into the deck until all 3 byes have been awarded.

A. DCIguy
2. He_Is_Close
3. REO
4. STORMS
5. MikeMetroid
6. Moonspell
7. dudemcrude
8. xAnnunaki
9. btbb99
10. Comon2680
J. EndOfGameBoss
Q. pavlikmk2
K. JohnyCageWins

I'll post the bracket video by tomorrow.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Bracket and video to draw names have been posted. Please DO NOT play your first round matchup until Saturday, 12/10 at earliest.

Basically, it worked out to where the final 3 numbers drawn all got byes. I evenly distributed the three players who got the byes throughout the bracket.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Remember that all first round matches need to be completed and results posted in this thread by midnight tomorrow evening. I'm concerned that there hasn't even been so much as a post to setup a match, let alone a result posted.

xAnnunaki

tethysocean
DCI I'm sorry something came up and I have to go out of town. I'm not going to be able to participate in this tourny now. Truly sorry, but it's personal and an emergency.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Thanks for the heads up Annunaki. Alright so we have 2 matches "completed" and 3 more to go...

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Nice matches Dude and Comon. Loved the video.

3 hours until the deadline. Waiting on MikeMetroid/Moonspell as well as HeIsClose and pavlik. If those matches are not played, I will advance HeIsClose since he has tried to get his matches going. Both Mike/Moon will face a DQ which means REO would have to face the highest scoring loser from round 2.