What's new

MK2 New universal infinite against bosses

It was found MK2 bosses has a certain position for applying of infinite hits in the corner.
+BONUS: 8 "dead" hits!

ZAQ said:
Good shit. How do you do the "dead hits"?
I always try to do them when I die, you can do specials as well (and tons of finisher glitches).
These so called "dead hits" is rapid hits with the hell properly timing, i even guess most hardest timing in MK2. After the last frame of current rapid move is done and you'll try to continue, cpu can register next one etc. So, you can just try, try and try again to do it and nothing else. Actually this shit is "infinite" but i don't sure that anyone get something like this ever... i got these 8 hits through the tonns of attempts during the fukin few days lol. That's it..

oh, pause/shift+p
yeah could be useful for some cases.. but not this

2) any moves or specials or other shit are impossible except for only 4 duck moves: uprcut, lp and both kicks. I have another idea: to make the "dead match". It means pretty much connected hits (something like that Cage/Kang one connected hit in vid) with infinite fatality time for it. Really it would be look as insane hell, but i don't sure about technical possibilities lol. Btw, Rh/babality/torpedo etc. It seems the "Scorpion's airthrow glitch" (with tonns of stuff) .. but it has already done to pieces, all details were posted

ZAQ said:
transition between specific frames (the ones we don't know)
I'd really like to look at this but i don't sure about their existence. You know why? ...cuz no one has never seen this. IMO tho. At present are known just a some stucks, like the Kitana's stuck (standing or air), Kang's some weird unknown stucks etc. Btw! Couple weeks ago i found another NICE stuck glitch, it will be posted as soon as i'll prepare it for vid. Cage get stuck during match after Scorp's spear (under certain conditions), but any move or close distance to him is back him to normal. Anyway it looks cool. So, MK2 is not still finally broken lol