What's new

MK2 MOST WANTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep talkin the way you are and you'll be taken off the list for mistaken identity. REVEL in the chaos you'll create.

What I mean is that I can play a bunch of people, but none of them may be attempting to win a gift card, or I may run into 10 people going for the gift card. Either way I won't know who's who until someone actually pulls it off and posts the video, so I can't possibly know who to ridicule. I just wanna ridicule the people attempting to win a gift card through me.

This is something you'll have to figure out on your own. Ridicule challengers then. Spare others. Do share your exploits though.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
no one has to challenge you......they just have to run into you online.
The match would have to be prearranged and done in a private match. You can't do it via random chance encounters (on MKAK) because ranked only allows one game then kicks you back to the lobby. What's to say I couldn't record three seperate victories against Mikecaldwell, splice them together and call it a "streak? "

Anyone removed from the wanted list will have to wait 2 months before they can begin going after players themselves......so.....if you're on the list, ......do your best to stay on it.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
I thought about that......but how believable would it be Bill?
Otherwise you'll probably have to resort to alternate account shenanigans. I don't think this would be a big deal for the TYM mainstays, but I'm positive some of the non-regular folks on that list will run away as soon as they find themselves losing 2-3 in a row.

1) Mortal Jason (2 streak him for $50)
2) MIKECALDWELL (3 streak him for $50)
3) BTBB99 (3 streak him for $50)
4) Str8magnificent (3 streak him for $50)
5) Billy Bats (3 streak him for $25)
6) MK2_Prophet (3 streak him for $25)
7) Kevin592c (4 streak him for $25)
8) Real Talk (4 streak him for $25)
9) Adel Bomb (4 streak him for $25)
10) Subo's Icy Balls (5 streak him for $25)

SPECIAL CONTRACTS
1) TheInsaneBoss (aka Insane Nikodemus) - ( 3 streak for $100)

The serial killers listed cannot participate. Giftcards will be awarded. 3 of them. so.......starting looking for these people. After 3 documented wins.......I'll decide what to do.
LOL at the change.

aj1701

Noob
The list will be updated as these killers are murdered, potentially being replaced by even more menacing adversaries. Reports of wanted people 'hiding out' will result in that person being removed from the list with no chance to collect the prize in 2014.

I presume these are the best of the best at mk2 so I'm curious as to why they can free select while the challenger must be random. Surely its not moving the odds to the challenger by allowing all free select (or all random).

Many of them are distinguished. Some are not. It is my wish to keep things a challenge as well as protect myself a little. Think about it.

I presume these are the best of the best at mk2 so I'm curious as to why they can free select while the challenger must be random. Surely its not moving the odds to the challenger by allowing all free select (or all random).
I think he's just trying to make it as challenging as possible. After all, the gift cards are coming out of his own pocket.

Sub0's-Icy-Balls

Frozen Death (ANTI-TIERIST)
Five streak me with random select!?!? You guys don't have a chance in frozen hell! I'm on my Large Marge account and have been murdering people all afternoon! I'll gladly take on all challengers, just hit me up and create a game so you can be p1 and random select! I'll even tape the beatdowns I unleash!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.