What's new

MK2 Kaillera Anyone?

I havn't played MK2 vs. anyone, and would very much like to see if anyone on the west coast area is down to play...

Sushi and I tried once but way too much lag.

So, anyone down??

See you soon, I have to work out some bugs with my PC real quick, just downloaded google chrome, fixed all my internet explorer issues...was running like hell, so i'm trying to make sure everythings all fixed up before i get on.

It fixed all my browser issues, but I guess IE was just too fucked...

I havn't had a prob with google chrome reading sites or anything..you've had any past experiences w/ it?

My gripes with Chrome (remind you, it's a beta browser and shouldn't be replacing Opera/Firefox/IE 7 anytime soon)...

1) Incomplete plugin support (Quicktime, Java to be more exact)
2) TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE RSS and dynamic link handling
3) Separate processes for each tab opened. Great if a website on one of your tabs crashes so it will only crash that tab's process and not the process for the entire browser, but have fun having like 5 different 40-60 MB processes open at a time. Not acceptable for me (I have about 10-15 open at a time) when I visit sites that never make my browser shit on me. Crap.

Right now it's okay for like...e-mail and checking ESPN.com or something. Everything else is bad.

Np. Your argument makes perfect sense...I noticed the separate processes for tabs earlier...i didn't get it though. and yeah the plugins are a bitch..

it's a simple browser though, for some reason im liking it for now...i'll replace it soon. lol

nah man...sadly I don't...I usually just would use gods weapon but I lag on that bitch and it's required to have aim for p2p pretty much..might as well get it. i'll go on aim express...NBKownsME2

Seriously, i'm on west wonderland all day....not one mk player at all

gods weapon has active mk matches all day but i lag there.

sucks for me

I can play on West without lag. If you ever see me on God's Weapon and want to play on West, let me know. I'm on every night.

I can play on West without lag. If you ever see me on God's Weapon and want to play on West, let me know. I'm on every night.
@onewhite1gold,i missed you on kaillera last night. wanna meet up on kaillera around 7 eatern time tonight? im trying my best to avoid xbl until i can use my regular controller,it should be here next week. lets do what we did the other day,start with mk2 then go to umk3. ill be on at 7.

@TheEnd, wanna get some mk2 or umk3 on kaillera tonight? hit me back if you wanna meet up too.