What's new

MK10's Promotion: Sub-Zero - Human or Cyborg?

NoobSaibot

PSN: JP_THUNDA
Yeah i'm pretty sure they're just gonna come up with some loophole in mk10's story that completely cancels out Sindel murdering half the roster, because lbsh that was laughably stupid

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
They're gonna pull an IGAU, do a converging dimensions story, find some means of supernatural revival in one of the other realms, pull over Grandpa Sub-Zero and Frost, revive Cyber-Sub (WITH A FUCKING BETTER COSTUME), and have all 3.

There's no other logical storyline-related way.

why didn't u make a poll. How are they gonna reverse csz back to human?
I forgot. ;_;

There are plenty of ways to revert Sub-Zero back into a human. Like.....Kuai Liang's soul is transferred to a new human body, while his old body walks around as a soulless cyber-shell.
Yeah i'm pretty sure they're just gonna come up with some loophole in mk10's story that completely cancels out Sindel murdering half the roster, because lbsh that was laughably stupid
Just like in MK: Deception and Armageddon!
I fucking loved CSZ, what is wrong with you guys? :confused: I wouldn't mind seeing him back. :)
I share your opinion.

Deyrax
It seems posts were deleted due to their off-topic nature. Never fear, for profile posts and PMs are there to assist in communicating.

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
I forgot. ;_;

There are plenty of ways to revert Sub-Zero back into a human. Like.....Kuai Liang's soul is transferred to a new human body, while his old body walks around as a soulless cyber-shell.

Just like in MK: Deception and Armageddon!

I share your opinion.

Deyrax
It seems posts were deleted due to their off-topic nature. Never fear, for profile posts and PMs are there to assist in communicating.
Real talk, Illuminati are watching us. They don't want the world to know the truth, u know what i m sayin ?

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
Real talk, Illuminati are watching us. They don't want the world to know the truth, u know what i m sayin ?
lmao mods deleted your post again, maybe mods hate Frost #kappaRyu.

On topic: like i said, if HSZ is in MK10, he'll be elder Sub, or we will see him again in MK11, Ed Boon doesn't want to kill characters for nothing. But Sindel having Shang Tsung's power and killing people is so stupid lol.

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
Human.

They can just retcon it back like they did with the entire damn series in 9. CSZ was a cute idea, but let's try doing something new.

LEGI0N47

I like to play bad characters
Always liked Human. They can explain anything in games or movies no matter how silly so I'm hoping that they go with a human.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
Ahh, Cyber Sub Zero did bring me a lot of joy and a lengthy cackle when that part of the story came up but, yeah, it's not right having Sub-Zero as a cyborg. And Smoke shouldn't be one either (never liked Robo-Smoke)! And Noob should stay a wraith!

Just...have some ridiculously OTT method of bringing back Sub Zero.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
CSZ with subzero's ninja suit and ice from his C17's hand.

But don't be afraid, I predict like 17 skins for Subzero & Scorpion in the next mk.

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
NO NO NO NO NO NO!
This has split the Kommunity for fucking years!
What NRS did in MK9 was Amazing! And I do not want it ruined because YSZ/Kuai Liang players start bitch moaning all over again. YSZ should stay as a cyber robot. If Sub-Zero becomes human again, it Should be Bi-Han turning from Noob Saibot back into human form, probably will be aligned Good as he was sucked into the Soulnado and might be the Champion of the Elder Gods instead of Scorpion in this alternate timeline.
If Sub-Zero is Human again, I want him to be Evil Bi-Han. The fans of the Younger Brother Sub have had it for too long. It's time for MK1 Sub-Zero fans to have their character back!

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Human Sub-Zero will obviously be in the game and they'll promote with him. The two faces of MK will never change.

I hope they bring back Cyber Sub though. The more characters the better imo

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
There is a chance that the story of the game could potentially revive certain characters. Maybe Raiden begs the elder gods? :|

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
NO NO NO NO NO NO!
This has split the Kommunity for fucking years!
What NRS did in MK9 was Amazing! And I do not want it ruined because YSZ/Kuai Liang players start bitch moaning all over again. YSZ should stay as a cyber robot. If Sub-Zero becomes human again, it Should be Bi-Han turning from Noob Saibot back into human form, probably will be aligned Good as he was sucked into the Soulnado and might be the Champion of the Elder Gods instead of Scorpion in this alternate timeline.
If Sub-Zero is Human again, I want him to be Evil Bi-Han. The fans of the Younger Brother Sub have had it for too long. It's time for MK1 Sub-Zero fans to have their character back!
you posted exactly what i think. and i predict that every good character (except Shang Tsung) will be reborn and become good again, like what happened in MKD Ermac's ending, but they won't be in mk10.