What's new

mk1 tournament?

dookiebrain said:
if i threw a mk1 tourney on kaillera, who would join?
Probably a few players,i suggest better make mk2 tournament,also these online tournaments ain't fair much (ping,lag,delay,distance)

soultaker said:
dookiebrain said:
Probably a few players,i suggest better make mk2 tournament,also these online tournaments ain't fair much (ping,lag,delay,distance)
very true. but if its just between like 6 to 8 players maybe it wouldnt be that bad

dookiebrain said:
soultaker said:
dookiebrain said:
very true. but if its just between like 6 to 8 players maybe it wouldnt be that bad
it depends on a lot of things

soultaker said:
dookiebrain said:
soultaker said:
dookiebrain said:
very true.  but if its just between like 6 to 8 players maybe it wouldnt be that bad

it depends on a lot of things

actually now that i think about it, your so right. mame and kaillera have soooo many issues, and at a constant pace of problems too. everytime i get on, some BS

if i am going to enter this tourney, i want solid competition. everyone should send in a vid of them playing so i can determine if they have the "skillz"

:)

YeahMKMAN said:
if i am going to enter this tourney, i want solid competition. everyone should send in a vid of them playing so i can determine if they have the "skillz"

:)
haha, whats with you and all your "expert" theories? Here a lot of thoes videos, kombos, tricks are being shown from cuple of the best players mk1 in the world... yet it seems you wanna say youre not impressed?
So far no one replied too your postes beacose i m sure they just wanna be cool, and yes this is cool comunity.
Why dont u show us some of your masterfull expert gameplay? we wanna see a video of something we never seeen before. According from your posts here ure not impressed by anything - we want you too impress all of us here. Show us some of your expert gameplay or tricks from mk1 , im sure everyone wanna see this. Afterall ure welcome too show us some new "expert stuff" =_=

YeahMKMAN, I am the winner of the latest online mini-tournament (MK1).Since u want solid competition, here I am, challenge me anytime.My only rule is no infinite junk play.We may play on p2p Kaillera, and record it, I bet your Sub-Zero cannot beat my Kano or Scorpion.Take it or die-let the others see some real competition.

YeahMKMAN said:
i have no idea what that guy just said. is english your first language?

FINISH HIM!!
This guy just say "SHOW US YOUR EXPERT STUFF"
Now you have idea? No again? Ok, man. Np. I can give you the clue HOW you can do it: for ex. just play some times with him :D (kaillera\servers\p2p)