What's new

Mk1 PC Issues PLZ HELP

piemaster

mortal hater
Im not sure if anyone on here is running into the same issue but ive had this since the game has came out, im not sure if its my PC or if its something with Mk1 but if anyone could help me I would really appreciate it. My game crashes constantly and it makes it so i cant play kombat league because i cant trust that my game wont crash mid set

Basically at random my game just closes out, i get no error message, my game doesnt stutter or show any preformance issues. it just kind of closes out, sometimes if happens right when i open up the game and sometimes it happens an hour in.

My PC specs

Windows 10
Nvidia Geforce 3070
AMD Ryzen i7 processor
16gb of Ram
600gb Solid State Drive
Ev3A 750 Power Supply

Every benchmark i run say i should be able to run my game on max settings, ive tried turning them all down to low and the game still crashes/closes out (whatever is happening) i truly dont know what the problem is

is anyone else running into this? or is this a me problem

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
maybe some issue with you CPU ..... my PC has more or less the same config as yours, but my CPU is a Intel I9 instead, and the game run smooth as a butter , so .....
also, I use Windows 11 instead of Windows 10, so, maybe you could try to upgrade to Windows 11, and see what happens

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
The game logs in the crashes in folders which can take up space overtime

Next think I'll check is if you're using a USB to connect a pad make sure it's a good one because it can cause issues with the game as well

piemaster

mortal hater
its weird because my game does run smooth as butter.... until it just crashes. it could be my cpu but dropping 600+ on a new one tjust to find out thats not the issue would be rough lol, and i probly should upgrade to windows 11 but im scared cuz it looks like ass :/

Immortal

Blind justice....
Check the logs of the game. There should be a clue there what's the problem.

OS has nothing to do with that, since it works just fine on W10 and W11. Also i assume that "i7" part is a typo in your post since i7 series CPUs are from Intel, Ryzen CPUs series are just numbers 3,5,7,9. Also which series is it? 3X00, 5X00, 7X00?

piemaster

mortal hater
ok wait sorry i checked the event viewer and popped it into google, apparently its an error with directx drivers. which is weird because i just did a clean install of all the drivers. ah i dunno

Immortal

Blind justice....
You can view logs in C:\Users\yourwindowsloginname\AppData\Local\MK12\Saved\Steam\Crashes. Search by date/time and file MK12.log.

As for drivers, do a CLEAN reinstall, when you install NVIDIA drivers there is an option to check during the instalation process to do a CLEAN install of the drivers, check that box.

BanTheTesters

“My AGENT is tougher than you...”
You can view logs in C:\Users\yourwindowsloginname\AppData\Local\MK12\Saved\Steam\Crashes. Search by date/time and file MK12.log.

As for drivers, do a CLEAN reinstall, when you install NVIDIA drivers there is an option to check during the instalation process to do a CLEAN install of the drivers, check that box.
Im not sure if anyone on here is running into the same issue but ive had this since the game has came out, im not sure if its my PC or if its something with Mk1 but if anyone could help me I would really appreciate it. My game crashes constantly and it makes it so i cant play kombat league because i cant trust that my game wont crash mid set

Basically at random my game just closes out, i get no error message, my game doesnt stutter or show any preformance issues. it just kind of closes out, sometimes if happens right when i open up the game and sometimes it happens an hour in.

My PC specs

Windows 10
Nvidia Geforce 3070
AMD Ryzen i7 processor
16gb of Ram
600gb Solid State Drive
Ev3A 750 Power Supply

Every benchmark i run say i should be able to run my game on max settings, ive tried turning them all down to low and the game still crashes/closes out (whatever is happening) i truly dont know what the problem is

is anyone else running into this? or is this a me problem
Jus got touch up on this the selection isn’t really a “clean install” you can always use driver ddu to perform a clean install on your nvidia drivers etc. you do this in safe mode and disconnect your computer from the internet.

It’ll actually remove the old drivers including phy x etc so you can proceed just install the latest Offical driver from nvidia

Immortal

Blind justice....
True, if you really want to erase all files of an old driver you can use DDU or few other apps which do the same. Thou that's not really needed unles you had like Radeon card/drivers before that. Won't hurt thou, so it's worth a try.

BanTheTesters

“My AGENT is tougher than you...”
True, if you really want to erase all files of an old driver you can use DDU or few other apps which do the same. Thou that's not really needed unles you had like Radeon card/drivers before that. Won't hurt thou, so it's worth a try.
It’s only needed if he wants to start from scratch driver wise. It’s not just for amd cards it’s used to clear drivers in general. It’s a true driver clean install program.

bit yes it’ll be up to him ultimately that’s true