What's new

***MK1 Glitches Video - Snes by Shark**

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Cool, ohh soo you're the dude that loves the SNES MK versions.

That's cool, I love every version really lol. I'd download/install the ZSNES to play UMK3 online since my MAME sucks...giving me bs corrupted file errors and such...

But I have no idea how to go about it and I only want the ZSNES if I can play MK online and if it'll give me no problems, unlike freaking MAME :roll:

MKF30 said:
since my MAME sucks...giving me bs corrupted file errors and such...

But I have no idea how to go about it and I only want the ZSNES if I can play MK online and if it'll give me no problems, unlike freaking MAME :roll:
Dude, You need MK3 Rom (the parent rom) before UMK3 will work.

shark

Noob
MKF30 said:

That's cool, I love every version really lol. I'd download/install the ZSNES to play UMK3 online since my MAME sucks...giving me bs corrupted file errors and such...

Yo dude... if you wanna play UMK3 online with us you need:

Zbattle 1.09
Zsnes 1.36 version
Roms UMK3 (U),(US) or (E)

Any question... PM to me or add me on msn...

MKF30

ÐarkMoon said:
MKF30 said:
since my MAME sucks...giving me bs corrupted file errors and such...

Dude, You need MK3 Rom (the parent rom) before UMK3 will work.
I know, appreciate the help but I did that already man. I got the MK3 ROM and then UMK3 ROM and still nothing worked.

:cry:

MKF30

Shark said:
MKF30 said:

Zbattle 1.09
Zsnes 1.36 version

Ok dude, can I add you to my msn and then perhaps do what I have to do sometime when you and I are both free.

Thanks for the help, I gave up with MAME and personally no need for it since I'm getting the UMK3 DS version soon anyway

But UMK3 ZSNES I heard is easier to get so I figured I'd show interest.

PM me your msn or I'll PM you mine. :wink:

shark

Noob
MKF30 said:
Shark said:
MKF30 said:
Thanks for the help, I gave up with MAME and personally no need for it since I'm getting the UMK3 DS version soon anyway

Ok dude... i see you on msn...

RoGE

Noob
MKF30 said:
Shark said:
MKF30 said:

Zbattle 1.09
Zsnes 1.36 version

Ok dude, can I add you to my msn and then perhaps do what I have to do sometime when you and I are both free.

Dude, I play zbattle online as well, if you want to play me, you can PM me your MSN and vice-versa. I am not nearly as good as Shark but I am decent. You don't have to pm your MSN unless you feel the need to.

Zsnes (not Zbattle, it has nothing to do with it) is virtually lagless unless you play someone from Brazil or something, it would be cool if MAME32k was the same way, I don't care about the gameplay differences much.

and shark, if you want we can do the same/

MKF30

Ha, Ha funny you mention that man because I think shark is from Brazil or some where down there right shark?

But even so I'm sure there won't be that much lag, I've played people on xbox MK from canada, mexico etc with good connections.

So, wait a sec Zbattle lori is different from Zsnes?

I'm a complete noob with this stuff guys so bare with me lol.

Shark tried helping me out the other day but I was getting confused then he had to go, if you guys can give me pointers or perhaps an exact explaination in vivid detail on what to do, what order etc that might help lol

RoGE

Noob
MKF30 said:
Ha, Ha funny you mention that man because I think shark is from Brazil or some where down there right shark?

But even so I'm sure there won't be that much lag, I've played people on xbox MK from canada, mexico etc with good connections.

So, wait a sec Zbattle lori is different from Zsnes?

I'm a complete noob with this stuff guys so bare with me lol.

Shark tried helping me out the other day but I was getting confused then he had to go, if you guys can give me pointers or perhaps an exact explaination in vivid detail on what to do, what order etc that might help lol
That better be an i :evil: jk

Well,ignore that thing I said about zbattle.

Zbattle is a program that browses online games for Zsnes, you don't need it but it makes things ALOT easier (allows rom downloading, automatically connects you to other person without having to type their IP, tells you if you have the same rom or not etc.)

OK, I will explain how this works

How to get Zsnes to work:

1) Download zsnes version 1.42 and/or 1.36 (most played and desyncs less) from zsnes.com
2)Download roms, then extract the roms to the emulator folder (the .smc files in the zip file)
3)open the emulator (zsnes) and goto game>load> then goto the rom (pressing .. takes you back to a previous folder)

How to get Zbattle set up:

1) Download Zbattle ( www.zbattle.net )and install it where ever you feel like
2) You should see the following besides the "()" which will tell you how it works

-Player name: (type any nickname you prefer)
-Path to Zsnes program: (choose the play where you put your emulator )
-Path to Rom Images: (same as above, only its where you put your roms)

if you want, turn on both play sound features (you don't need a sound as it will play one for you)

Playing games with zbattle and Zsnes

hint: You should have multiple versions of your game just in case someone else has a different version.

-hosting
1) Goto "Game" - this should take you to an empty room, anyone can join in
2)goto "Select"
3)Select the game (the rom you want to play)
4) The blue bar that on the bottom checks and see's if the rom is the same
5)goto start (if he don't have your rom(s) then tell him to download it from a site because transfer almost never works) www.aclogic.com <free FTP server you can upload stuff on (like your rom)
6) You should see Zsnes pop up

IF YOU OR YOUR FRIEND IS HAVING PROBLEMS CONNECTING AND HAS A ROUTER/FIREWALL, READ THE FAQ AT http://zbattle.net/?page=faq

-Joining
1) double click the game you want to join
2) the host should do the rest (unless you don't have the rom, ask him the play where he downloaded it)

Hint:The game may be laggy depending on your distance, like if you play someone from brazil, you MAY not get a decent connection

post you Username here if you want

-SoLiDSNaKE

shark

Noob
I play in zbattle with peoples from all world... 90% times wihout lag... lag 0!

sorry for my bad english... :(

MKF30

Ok, so I'm assuming P2P means player to player directly?

I'll check this out, man thank god they made UMK3 for DS lol... :lol:

BTW, sorry Iori, I umm meant to hit I, no L hehe :oops:

dreemernj

Ambassador
MKF30 said:
Ok, so I'm assuming P2P means player to player directly?

I'll check this out, man thank god they made UMK3 for DS lol... :lol:

BTW, sorry Iori, I umm meant to hit I, no L hehe :oops:
P2P is a general term meaning Peer to Peer. But, in this case that would mean player to player. You connect to your opponent and play directly against them. That plus efficient netcode is what makes zBattle so good. And hopefully P2P Kaillera can accomplish something similar.

MKF30

Ohh I see, ok so I was right more or less peer to peer aka as player to player in a nutshell.

Sounds like fun, I've had problems with kaillera unfortunately. :cry: