What's new

MK X E3 Game play Analysis Video

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I'm pretty sure that big dude's got a projectile parry

somewhere in the video the chick looks to spit something at him and he parries and throws the midget at her

Reactions: Cat

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
Sub-Zero's backdash is the greatest ever put into a game.
Without visible effort, he covers the ground below him with ice for him to slide on.
If htat could make opponents slip, that would be super rad.

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Sub-Zero's backdash is the greatest ever put into a game.
Without visible effort, he covers the ground below him with ice for him to slide on.
If htat could make opponents slip, that would be super rad.
the back dash and forward dash are a lot similiar to the back slide he does in mk9 after you win a round with him and you are too close to the opponent
looks dope.
sub looking good so far, might actually stick with him this time around (then kabal gets released op as hell)

KingOko

Was it good for you?
The game looks ill. Good job cat it was a nice watch.
I'm all for NRS putting in new characters in the MK game, by all means do that shit.
But if half the cast is new, imma throw a mothafuckin bitch fit.

Cat

The game looks ill. Good job cat it was a nice watch.
I'm all for NRS putting in new characters in the MK game, by all means do that shit.
But if half the cast is new, imma throw a mothafuckin bitch fit.
Thanks I made. It rather quick. I'll be making a more comprehensive analysis of all the footage that we will get during E3 at the end of the week. I will have time to render and make it a nice 1080p hd video. Lol

OBS|KH Rattlehead

Accessibility consultant for Mortal Kombat 1.
Needs Cyrax lol. Scorpion and Sub with new moves too though? Sounds badass. Let's see if I can main Sub this time as well.

N
I'm pretty sure that big dude's got a projectile parry

somewhere in the video the chick looks to spit something at him and he parries and throws the midget at her
That wasnt a parry, he used a dead body that popped out of the water and threw it at her, the midget was not the projectile lol.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
There is alot happenning in the video that i dunno where to start.
Superjumps?
Does style change was implemented in the game, because i saw one scorpion using sword and the other didn't there was also a trait like move

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
There is alot happenning in the video that i dunno where to start.
Superjumps?
Does style change was implemented in the game, because i saw one scorpion using sword and the other didn't there was also a trait like move

Boon said you can use certain areas in the arena to sort of propell your self towards your opponent. That's what the superjump looked like

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Now i'm only thinking about that scorpion X-ray.

How many bars of meter did he just used? from what i've seen, there is a high possibility that MKX has its own X-Ray bar, that can be used apart from of the regular meter.

If you notice, that ex Spear has the popriety of stun characters into fire, which allowed him enough time to charge up a X-Ray

Or This, or Scorpion can charge up is meter after the stun

Cat

Now i'm only thinking about that scorpion X-ray.

How many bars of meter did he just used? from what i've seen, there is a high possibility that MKX has its own X-Ray bar, that can be used apart from of the regular meter.

If you notice, that ex Spear has the popriety of stun characters into fire, which allowed him enough time to charge up a X-Ray

Or This, or Scorpion can charge up is meter after the stun
Nrs tends to use infinite meter in there trailers. So I wouldn't base it off it.