What's new

MK vs. DC, Kano, 22 hits 93% with no Rage Mode, plus Double Statue

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
After checking with the founder about some rules, I thought I would do my bro a favor and present a link to one of his MK vs DC combo videos. Bear in mind, this is not something I can take credit for, as I do not have any recording equipment and therefore cannot upload anything. However, I am posting this combo on his behalf so as to advertise his work in an endeavor to earn him some more viewers and subscribers for his Youtube channel. A favor to him, in other words. (also, as he is not a member here and doesn't visit forum sites, he cannot post the link here himself, which is another reason I am doing this for him)

Here is a combo MyColts1 has performed with Kano. It features 22 hits plus the use of two statues with no Rage Mode involved, equaling 93% damage overall. Feel free to click the link and enjoy!

Also, if you want to check out his other combo videos as well as any series he has against some players, you can visit this link to find and search through his channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MyColts1

I personally enjoy his videos a great deal, and I hope you all will too. I'm sure it will mean a lot to him to have more people watching his videos and supporting him.

EDIT: Very sorry, an incorrect URL was posted the first time. It has been fixed now.