What's new

MK Tattoo sleeve

Tim Static

Adminerator
Wow, on your armpit? Holy fucking ouch.

Amazing stuff, and love the Fear Factory in there too. The Portal in there is godlike.

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Allright im jealous, nice man! I wanna get a full sleeve too to finish of my full arm but can't decide how i want cause it has to fit with my current.

AYSAMO

Noob
damn that's actually pretty good, I'm an artist and I'll be honest most tats I see are pretty bad. You spent your money well on that, although Dan Forden looks a little warped, I imagine thats because of the difficulty in tattooing the super thin/elastic area of an armpit lol. That must've fuckin hurt doe. For where it's located that's hella good.

Awesome. Now you just need to shave your head and tattoo reptile skin all over it. ( Actually saw a bald biker who had his head tattoo'd as a tortoise shell. It was badass )

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty
These are godlike :O

Also, I saw that you're from Long Island from your intro thread. You should check out Valley Stream Monsters 9.95

Brandon Moran

I was born inside a moshpit
Thanks for the compliments everyone. I apreciate it. The pit wasnt as bad as you think. It sucked, no doubt but no worse than the elbow. Ribs and stomach still hurt more than any other part ive done so far

Brandon Moran

I was born inside a moshpit
Brandon Moran Sick tatoos! It would be awesome to meet you in person as well. Like Insuperable said, we get together every other Thursday in Valley Stream to play MK, and soon Injustice. Great stuff!
Awesome. although i live stony brook, i work in garden city, ill def try to come down one day. between work and the band, i dont get out much these days but ill def plan a thursday one day. always down to meet an MK crew