What's new

MK Legacy Season 3 Update: Casper in training w/ Kung Lao

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
The Kombat training continues as actors, Casper Van Dien (Johnny Cage) and Mark Dacascos (Kung Lao) take to the training ring.

Today, Casper Van Dien gives us a little update on the Legacy series. The season the actors are training for is season 3 of Mortal Kombat Legacy, which started out by Kevin Tancharoen's first fan-made trailer that leaked by accident. Casper is likely to continue his portrayal of the Hollywood actor, Johnny Cage in the third season. Casper entered the Legacy series in season 2 and fit the part quite naturally.

caspermkl3.jpg

Want more?
Mortal Kombat Legacy Season 1
Mortal Kombat Legacy Season 2

Source: Casper Van Dien via TheKombatTether

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Nice, KL has hair! lol it's a start.

KL should beat dark LK, more rigged and higher tier :)

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
God please let it be better than season 2...
Meh. Season 2 was a disappointment. Prove you can tell a cohesive story and I'll get hype. Let us know you won't end on a stupid cliffhanger, and I'll get hype. Prove this actually matters and won't get farted out like S2 and I'll get hype.

What? I thought MKL season 2 was insanely good. Actually both seasons IMO have been at least a 9/10 score for me. I mean the only complaint is that each ep is ONLY 10 mins long.

Season 2 was a disappointment, but remember why it was a disappointment? Because season 1 was awesome.

Even by the low standards of season 2, it was still the best live-action fighting game adaptation ever made since the release of season 1. I know that's not saying much given how horrible fighting game movies/live-action shows usually are- but let's be glad MK is an exception to that.

Give kredit where kredit is due.

Also, the actors they had for Subby and Scorpion were AMAZING. Kevan Ohtsji went all out. It could easily be argued his performance outmatched any of those in season 1, apart from maybe Ryan Robbins as Raiden.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Actually, the best live-action fighting game adaptation is the original Mortal Kombat film. You're giving MK Legacy way too much credit. Even MK: Rebirth was better.
disagree.... As much as I love the og MK movie it was incredibly cheesey... I see nor smell any cheese in these Legacy episodes...

Actually, the best live-action fighting game adaptation is the original Mortal Kombat film. You're giving MK Legacy way too much credit. Even MK: Rebirth was better.
The movie really hasn't held up well over time. Looking back, it's ridiculously campy.