What's new

mk grind

Discord good or bad?

• GOOD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BAD

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
I was'nt sure where to post this but here goes, Im looking to seriously improve at this game fundamentally and finding others who are somewhat interested in doing so. Despite digging on most online forums for groups, chats, servers for dedicated matchmaking ive found a few that are vaugely dedicated to matchmaking and from what ive seen not a whole lot else. Thats where my idea comes in, i would like to create a discord server not just for matchmaking but for sharing tips, recieveing feedback on questions, and just in general talking about the game. Before i do that i would like to come on here and if see if anyone else would be interested in such an idea. interact with this post or feel free to DM me and lets get this ball rolling, thank you

BlazingShrapnel

World's Worst Nitara
Adding on to that, I think an issue is there already too many damn discord servers. I try to keep up with all the online events and communities, but it keeps turning into discord server after discord server, and I feel like the sheer number of them really dilutes the sense of community and shared knowledge.

TYM's slowly but surely returning to form, with people posting tech and discussing the game more and more. I don't see why we can't get the proper matchmaking threads on here active again. Hell, people already attempt that through statuses now. Give it a shot!

To add to all this, there's already an official Discord server for the game where people do indeed talk tech, match ups, and looks for matches, as well as talking about casual and other stuff.