What's new

MK Figures for sale!

Oh how I hate to list these but need to sell some of my prized possessions :(

Have a big lot of Mk figures that include:

- Sub Zero and Scorpion 2 Pack: Shaolin Monks (NIB, but box has slight edge and top plastic damage bought this way, doesn't affect figures at all)
- Reptile: Shaolin Monks (NIB)
- Kano: Deception (NIB)
- Noob Saibot: Deception (NIB)
- Goro: Deception (NIB)
- Raiden: Deception (NIB)
- Kung Lao: Deception (NIB)
- Johnny Cage: Shaolin Monks (NIB)
- Sub Zero: MK9 (NIB)

Loose figures:

Varied from original run (gi Joe type) including Smoke, Reptile, Sub Zero, Scorpion, Shang Tsung, Johnny Cage, Liu Kang, Sonya, Goro and have various weapons and also MK Dragon Boat and MK Motorcycle and MK display stands.

Note for Pics: In the wide shot, small gi joe Goro was forgotten to be taken out of box so he's in other pic with boat and motorcycle just not wide. Also missing from picture is smaller Raiden GI Joe in movie outfit with white robe and also a larger GI Joe Scorpion same size as larger movie Sub Zero in front of Kano, daughter was playing with them a few days ago need to find them :) Also Johnny Cage in Boat is only top half, he is from my weapons and extra parts bag just threw him in the boat since he fit good with half a body lol.

No low ball offers please :).

Will consider partial trades for Jamma boards (Street Fighter II CE, Street Fighter II Hyper Fighting, WWF Superstars, Shinobi, NBA Hangtime, Killer Instinct)

Forgot to mention all figures are package deal not parting out individually. Won't be able to get some pics for a day or two cause schedule.

btbb99

Noob
sweet collection man! i have some of these figures and i know they are not cheap at all, i spent a good amount of money on them so i know what they are worth, i couldn't help myself and i opened mine up becasue i knew i wasn't selling them anyway, you have yours still packaged so they will be worth top dollar, i think you can get good money for these, good luck!

Thanks yeah I was tempted to open them up and display by my MK2 cab but fought the urge :)

May have to list these on eBay no offers on set at all here surprisingly.

Any offers fellas? Seriously would love to keep these in the community - don't want to list on eBay but no offers here so far so looks like that's where I'll have to go. Trying to bump one last time for a possible buyer here.

NOTE:

I am getting a SF2 cab this weekend so will give trade credit for SF CE, SF Hyper Fighting, SF Rainbow or Super SF New Challengers CSP2 boards.

Omg I use to have some of those 94' figures when I was a kid, Didn't goro once have an arena you could buy with the MK1 Logo on it?I remember having something like that but I'm not sure if it was a local knockoff but I remember there being stuff like that then they had the ships you could buy from the MK1 movie