What's new

MK Arcade Kollection Character Select Screens!!

The fighter select screen may look like this, but does this mean that the fighting part of the game get the real HD features with stretched screen and polished graphics or renewed sprites and backgrounds? If not, then online mode is the only benefit for the collection IMO.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I don't want to see MKT unless they buff all the graphics and finish it, which will never ever happen.

As for the aspect ratio, the original res for the games is 400x254 at 1:1, so in terms of 16:9 it actually comes out fairly well in wide screen (16x10). They they technically could get away with it and have a "standard res" option with the borders. The game would look better at 4:1 than stretched to correct CRT aspect.

He Is Close

The Puppet Master
I LOVE the training mode and save replays idea!!! I'm wishing for online 2v2 & decent servers! Leave all three games alone as far as gameplay and PLEASE have a ADJUST SCREEN OPTION like on XBL and PSN. If your like me you have to play all classic fighters in 4:3 with the black borders on the sides.

7h30n

Noob
Are there any more news about this, any official site dedicated to this kollection? I'm just reminiscing of old times with a friend in UMK3. Unfortunately playing with MAME + kaillera had a lot of desyncs so we stopped playing. Can't wait until this is released for PC for some good fights with that friend and this community!

Tim Static

Adminerator
Are there any more news about this, any official site dedicated to this kollection? I'm just reminiscing of old times with a friend in UMK3. Unfortunately playing with MAME + kaillera had a lot of desyncs so we stopped playing. Can't wait until this is released for PC for some good fights with that friend and this community!
This site as well as ClassicMK would be your destinations :)