What's new

MK(1995) Reptile beats Liu Kang (recut)

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
I was bored so I decided to recut my favorite fight from the first movie and let my favorite character win :)

I used Skrillex's reptile song, tried to sync some main visual parts with the song and recut the fight in order to make reptile win.

(PS if the last clip's colors seem off, that's because im color blind so I suck at color correction lol)

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
That was the fight that made the movie for me back in 1995!

Even when we were kids all my friends pointed out how Liu should have died 5 seconds into the fight when he was kicked through a 2ft deep brick wall and had numerous bricks smash into his face after landing on hard ground. Get fucked up!

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
That was the fight that made the movie for me back in 1995!

Even when we were kids all my friends pointed out how Liu should have died 5 seconds into the fight when he was kicked through a 2ft deep brick wall and had numerous bricks smash into his face after landing on hard ground. Get fucked up!
Agreed. I think it was bs how Reptile was destroy liu kang the whole time, then liu gets like 1 throw and all of a sudden, reptile cant stand and is all slow and sluggish. Fuck that shit! Reptile > Liu :D

NoDoubt

nasty
nice. Yea Reptile shoulda won...Kang sucked in most fights lol...in both movies.

Id love to see you do Mileena vs Sonya with Mileena winning. Bitch shoulda died after getting kicked on that boulder.

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
nice. Yea Reptile shoulda won...Kang sucked in most fights lol...in both movies.

Id love to see you do Mileena vs Sonya with Mileena winning. Bitch shoulda died after getting kicked on that boulder.

I'll try but it will be short lol
Basically all I do is remove the parts where the chosen character is losing and try to make the transitions better.
In the mileena fight, its a short fight where after the 50 sec mark shes not attacking successfully and is losing.
The choreography is : Mileena's winning, Mileena;s losing
as opposed to the Reptile vs Liu: Reptile's winning, Liu is winning, Reptile's winning, Liu wins

Regardless, if I can find the fight instead to download, ill try to fix it up for sure

NoDoubt

nasty

That would be sick. awesome XD.

but on the real, Mileena shoulda won...clearly. Wtf is with all these "mortals" never deing when they should? lol. pffft.