What's new

Mileena LATE Pit..

YourMKArcadeSource

Your Source For All Things MK Arcade Related
Ok. I was messing around with Mileena doing "late" stuff and was able to capture this..:)40 - :58). To my knowledge, this has never been seen on video. Has it?

X820

Noob
I have done this many times before, but never caught it while I was recording..

Baraka's great though, he stands there frozen in the uppercut animation (proudly raised fist lol).

Good job

Has anyone ever done a fatality against an opponent who gets "stuck" mid frame as a result of continuing to holding down block at the end of the match? I'm not sure of the circumstances that cause it to occur and I don't recall if I ever saw a fatality performed. Also, sometimes you can catch an opponent in Kitana's fan lift after Finish Him/Her is announced. Just wondering if anyone ever did anything with that before.

YourMKArcadeSource

X820 said:
I have done this many times before, but never caught it while I was recording..

Baraka's great though, he stands there frozen in the uppercut animation (proudly raised fist lol).

Good job

Cool. Maybe I'll give that one a try. Thanks.

Goofart

Mr. Sexy Pants
I've done this before too. I was playing seriouz the other night and nailed a late deepfreeze. Funny seeing the opponent pop right back up frozen after hitting the ground.

Bo_DK

Noob
MK3fan said:
Ok. I was messing around with Mileena doing "late" stuff and was able to capture this..:)40 - :58). To my knowledge, this has never been seen on video. Has it?

Yup has been done/uploaded about a year ago by none other than yours truly :)
But that was on The Pit though, not Pit 2 :)

YourMKArcadeSource

drummistjoey said:
mk3fan was that late mileena done on the the arcade version? That fatality countdown seemed to be more quicker than normal...
Everything was preformed using Mame Rev 3.1.