What's new

Mileena Combo Prediction

Dark_Rob

Noob
I hope your right! I notice you wrote it out with the old arcade layout and not the 1,2,3,4,BL scheme theyve had recently. One of the best things that could happen with this game would be a return to the old arcade control scheme.(HP,HK,LP,LK,BL, and hopefully RN). If they do another 1,2,3,4,BL type game Il lose interest real fast. Especially coming from UMK3 the old school layout is what im used to.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Her spin is wack... lol look at it closely. It's like she rolls up towards his chest and then down and under. Is that a pro-block-move? Weird.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
I hope your right! I notice you wrote it out with the old arcade layout and not the 1,2,3,4,BL scheme theyve had recently. One of the best things that could happen with this game would be a return to the old arcade control scheme.(HP,HK,LP,LK,BL, and hopefully RN). If they do another 1,2,3,4,BL type game Il lose interest real fast. Especially coming from UMK3 the old school layout is what im used to.
As long as the game is good, it doesn't matter in my eyes.

However, it looks like it's going back to it's old roots. I might start playing UMK3+MK2+MKvsDC again.

As long as the game is good, it doesn't matter in my eyes.

However, it looks like it's going back to it's old roots. I might start playing UMK3+MK2+MKvsDC again.
Same with me! I'm already playing MK2. I want to really play MKvsDC. And hopefully, Mileena has more moves than what is shown on the videos.

it looks too easy.
Unfortunatly, that is the inevitable truth of using MK vs DC's engine. Everything is very simple to do. Very similar when compared MKDA (easy 3 hit flops) to MKA (Parry Cancels, which are easily the hardest MK combos in any of the MKs). MKDC would be MKDA with its flop rule and dumbed down combos. But the easyness doesnt stop there. The gameplay is so retardedly easy to pick up, that someones best combo with liu kang is cartwheel kick into flying kick and can still beat you.

As well, the combos that were hard to do in MKDC all required the camera (3D). Without it, every combo in that game would have been found in a month.

MK9 can really focus on its dash cancels a lot more. They can be used to the equivalence to Parry Cancels in MKA to create some very unique and tough combos. However, MK9 will probably use MKDCs flop system, which means hits will begin to get too heavy after 5 or 6. It'll be interesting to see what they do.

Mileena will be top tier regardless. Her retaining her Mian Chaun mixups from MKA almost solidifies it.

As of now, the way i see the first 8

1) Nightwolf
2) Mileena
3) Kung Lao
4) Sub Zero
5) Johnny Cage
6) Sektor
7) Reptile
8) Scorpion

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
So you think NW will likely be super good? Heh, I definitely don't doubt it. Lol, his ankle kick looks like a low AND hatchet I'm pretty sure is a special. Plus, shoulder is ridiculously fast.

Was on the bus the other day and sort of just came the realization that he was. Those things came to mind, yes of course. My biggest reason is meter build. Hatchet on block is twice the meter build. Thats like sitting there eating 4 wonderwoman 2's before youre pushed out far enough to jump (insert ff4 here).

We'll see.