What's new

Microsoft Respond To Concerns Over Xbox1

windsagio

Unique flower
I just cuss a lot in general. Though I still don't understand why you are trying to provoke an argument with me when it is clearly others you have an issue with.

please, don't come into a thread like this and act all blind and innocent. We all knew what we were getting into when we clicked the link :p

Saint Connor

Team F.Y.F.
please, don't come into a thread like this and act all blind and innocent. We all knew what we were getting into when we clicked the link :p
Speaking of blind, I see you've payed no mind that I've posting in this thread since the beginning. The point of my post was he had issues with others and was directing that at me.

windsagio

Unique flower
Speaking of blind, I see you've payed no mind that I've posting in this thread since the beginning. The point of my post was he had issues with others and was directing that at me.

He was playing off of your post to make a salient point, and you decided to get all butthurt. I guess you could call it a pet peeve :p

Not surprisingly PS4 is killing Xbone in Pre orders. Also funny to note at some retailers the PS4 controller is outselling the Xbone lol (hell if I had I choose over the controller or the Xbox console I'd take the PS4 controller lol)

Honestly if all the outraged people actually do what they say (how many times have I heard people say they were going to boycott something, sim city and EA, they seem to be doing fine) , then all M$ did was make Sony a lot of money.

Sadly I still think M$ will be just fine and carry on to destroy the future :(

Saint Connor

Team F.Y.F.
Honestly if all the outraged people actually do what they say (how many times have I heard people say they were going to boycott something, sim city and EA, they seem to be doing fine) , then all M$ did was make Sony a lot of money.
No one is going to boycott EA, especially since they announced Mirror's Edge 2 and a new Battlefront.

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
Lots of reports that gamestop employees are dissuading people from being xbones and pushing the PS4.

Not surprising really.

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
Theory or truth?

Since main market is USA, having a major player not do Pre orders is insane! I never heard of this :s
It's real, there's a video of it.

Edit: Didn't read the whole thing, but there's a video of MS employees going to Wii U event at Best Buy trying to get people to buy an Xbox One

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
Well with all the wild policies of the next XB1 system I wouldn't be suprised if Gamstop decided to pull its support of the system, it will likely cut into their profits, but at the same time I was seeing that they would be one of those approved retailers.

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
Well with all the wild policies of the next XB1 system I wouldn't be suprised if Gamstop decided to pull its support of the system, it will likely cut into their profits, but at the same time I was seeing that they would be one of those approved retailers.

The supposed reason for it was crappy ESRAM yields which was causing xbox ones to become ... defective.

Gamestop would lose a lot of money if a lot of xbones became faulty.

Yeah but they said that only specific retailers would handle Pre owned trades, if not a big company like gamespot who would?
But why just preorder sales? I mean I assume there still selling the console it self which honestly would mean nothing because all that changes is the first X people who goto their gamespot get the Xbox instead of getting revenue over time they just get it all in one day

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
Yeah but they said that only specific retailers would handle Pre owned trades, if not a big company like gamespot who would?
But why just preorder sales? I mean I assume there still selling the console it self which honestly would mean nothing because all that changes is the first X people who goto their gamespot get the Xbox instead of getting revenue over time they just get it all in one day
Well they may sell the system and accept trade ins from it, but I would assume withtheir new trade in system, that the system would cut a lareg amount of their profits.

Well they may sell the system and accept trade ins from it, but I would assume withtheir new trade in system, that the system would cut a lareg amount of their profits.
No doubt it will destroy gamespot not right away but as the future shifts there's no need for them.
I know but as I'm saying its rather pointless, people are still going to buy it either from competitors or if they sell the console on launch it will just be sold out on day one and any the revenue will just come then instead of a few months before...

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Not surprisingly PS4 is killing Xbone in Pre orders. Also funny to note at some retailers the PS4 controller is outselling the Xbone lol (hell if I had I choose over the controller or the Xbox console I'd take the PS4 controller lol)

Sadly I still think M$ will be just fine and carry on to destroy the future :(
Funny how drastically the price tag of a console changes the opinion of a controller.. remember how the Dualshock/2 were completely faultless and the DualShock 3 all of a sudden was an antique made for girls hands even though it was the exact same thing ergonomically? Gee whizz, now that the tables have flipped, using DualShocks again doesn't sound like such a bad idea anymore. :rolleyes:

On the contrary, Sega ended up screwing up their market share in Europe despite leading with the Mega Drive (which you guys call the Genesis), I wouldn't put it past MS doing the same in America.