What's new

Michaelangelo returns for INJUSTICE tomorrow @ the Eastridge Mall, "expect to see me at tournaments"

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Sir,you are one of my favorite members of this community but you simply confuse me.
You make a thread demanding Deathstroke nerfs but then you join the anti-nerf coalition.
Before that you declared Sinestro dead and made a funeral thread.Now you say he's good.
Is this some sort of top player psychological warfare?
Pig Of The Hut .....He does have a point bro.... You've been running around the forums like an indecisive chicken (err pig?) with your head cut off this past week.
Extremely true but it has stopped and I'm back to just pig

Sinestro still was unjustly raped from what he was to what he is but he's still good

The DS shinangans was based off of is communication between Tom and I in the worst of ways

And now I'm committed going back to what I use to do an provide videos answering people's concerns and problems in game

Also keep in mind most things I've botched about I hadn't even had time to test so I ask people what to do because my work schedule has been 50-60 hours a week past 2-3 weeks but things will com down soon and ill have more time for injustice

3 jobs are freelance contract jobs and they end soon thank god cause I need a break lol