What's new

Michaelangelo returns for INJUSTICE tomorrow @ the Eastridge Mall, "expect to see me at tournaments"

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Tomorrow night starting at about 9PM PST players who reside by the Eastridge Mall in San Jose, California may be interested to know of the competition that is leveling up just around the corner. While we do not have the full details right now (stream URL coming soon), we can tell you that one of Mortal Kombat's beloved competitors will be returning for Injustice: Gods Among Us... yes, Michaelangelo. He will be arriving with WoundCowboy who has made a name in stone for himself as one of the strongest and most fierce Shang Tsung players in North America.

These two along with the areas top competition for Marvel and Street Fighter will also be in house, so who knows what the competition will escalate to. Michaelangelo is reported to be using Green Lantern and Aquaman while WoundCowboy has been focusing on Sinestro and Lex Luthor. Tomorrow via stream we'll find out what these two, along with the areas competition have to offer... they invite you to witness some true injustice. *will update w/ stream url asap*

mikeinterview.jpg
2200 Eastridge Loop, Suite 2062
San Jose, California 95122
(408) 238-3600

Marvaz

come at me
michaelengelo has never been "gone" lol. Storms always makes a front page thread when michealengelo "returns".

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
Michaelengelo is using Aquaman? I hope he wins then, I also hope anyone using Green Arrow at the tourney kick ass too.

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
He's good
Sir,you are one of my favorite members of this community but you simply confuse me.
You make a thread demanding Deathstroke nerfs but then you join the anti-nerf coalition.
Before that you declared Sinestro dead and made a funeral thread.Now you say he's good.
Is this some sort of top player psychological warfare?

Vagrant

Noob
Sir,you are one of my favorite members of this community but you simply confuse me.
You make a thread demanding Deathstroke nerfs but then you join the anti-nerf coalition.
Before that you declared Sinestro dead and made a funeral thread.Now you say he's good.
Is this some sort of top player psychological warfare?
Pig Of The Hut .....He does have a point bro.... You've been running around the forums like an indecisive chicken (err pig?) with your head cut off this past week.