What's new

Meter Burning Interactables (Includes Ones You Can and Can Not) - Video Tutorial Inside

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Not that I'm ever gonna be really using this, but is it still possible to smash the opponent into the Bat-signal or a car like we saw in earlier videos?
Yes, I am replying to my own comment. Dunno if this is old news or not but I was just using Flash and forward + interactable seemed to work. You could combo off of it too, 'twas pretty rad.

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
I don't like where this could eventually go...what gives for the gadget/acrobatic characters if they can't armor interactables?

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
Hm, I honestly don't like the idea of reusable MB interactable objects like the waterwheel in Atlantis.

A decent zoner can abuse that to Hell and back.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
So just to clarify, there are no meter-burnable escape-style or bomb-style interactables for gadget characters -- only the push-button types like the Batmobile rocket?

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
So just to clarify, there are no meter-burnable escape-style or bomb-style interactables for gadget characters -- only the push-button types like the Batmobile rocket?
Yeah this is my biggest thought on this. I really dont want to have that many disadvantageous stages if so many characters can do this compared to my Green Arrow. I'd dig an armorred escape-style interactible though.

Yes, I am replying to my own comment. Dunno if this is old news or not but I was just using Flash and forward + interactable seemed to work. You could combo off of it too, 'twas pretty rad.
It actually differs who has that. Gadget characters have neutral trait, down trait and forward trait, but its different who has them.

From what ive seen Bats and Joker have all 3, Catwoman only has T and dT, Flash only has T and fT, Raven and Frost only have T. I haven't checked everyone else.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Im gonna ask the powers that be if they'll front page this. Its pretty exciting to watch. Watchtower is so harsh for Green Arrow now.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
someone said batman can MB interactables on gotham stage

thats odd and could add more depth