What's new

Meter Burning Interactables (Includes Ones You Can and Can Not) - Video Tutorial Inside

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

This Video is to show the community which interactables can be meter burned and which cannot with characters who can throw certain interactables. I showed this briefly in my "Dealing With Zoning In Injustice" Video but the Audio was a little whack plus due to demand from many I wanted to go into more details about this.

Please note it appears you gain about 5-6 hits of armor as shown early on which can help many characters with Zoning in Injustice.

Mobility Characters (NW for example) Cannot meter burn mobile usage of interactables from what Ive seen.

Please make note of the "WIN" you get from trading zoning projectiles with interactables safely.

Feel free to ask any questions and as you can see I fixed my Audio problems on my stream.

Enjoy

STORMS
Tim Static
DanCock

Kinda sad that I discovered MB interactables through the CPU.
the cpu does a lot of things that would be considered advanced tech. It's kindof annoying sometimes, but if you're watching for it you can learn a lot about this game like that.
i've seen the computer backdash interactables, mb them, mb dash them, backdash projectiles and grabs, poke into super (because you can cancel from a poke in this game O_O, practicing my d1cat dash after that, lol), bound cancel, reversals, etc.
the cpu in this game is really good.

I heard from a little bird that Flash can't plant dynamite on interactables he jumps off of :O
how do you plant tnt in general? i have seen it in my hand but i havent been able to drop it. It's probably super basic and i'll probably look dumb for not knowing, but ... yeah.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
the cpu does a lot of things that would be considered advanced tech. It's kindof annoying sometimes, but if you're watching for it you can learn a lot about this game like that.
i've seen the computer backdash interactables, mb them, mb dash them, backdash projectiles and grabs, poke into super (because you can cancel from a poke in this game O_O, practicing my d1cat dash after that, lol), bound cancel, reversals, etc.
the cpu in this game is really good.
The CPU is such a pain in the ass with all the backdashing. I can't remember what it was, but once I was trying to get a move out and it backdashed it three times in a row.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Not that I'm ever gonna be really using this, but is it still possible to smash the opponent into the Bat-signal or a car like we saw in earlier videos?