What's new

Merry Christmats From Midway

i was in my mail box and recieve a mail from midway, and when i clicked to opened it, puff... a subzero pic´s appear, is so funny that i want to share it with all yours ( maybe everybody have this pic, but not at all xD)

XL

Noob
Jesus, even during the holidays, Sub Zero can't help but to do his head rip fatality, can he?

Shock said:
Even Seasons Greetings will offend people.
the other day me and my mother went to costo and all the cakes and stuff said seasons greetings and my mom go like really mad and started yelling at the manager and shit it was awesome so everyone shock is right on this

my mom got mad cause they are like taking away an old past time of xmas because people are worried of offending people with other religons

There was an organazation here in Indiana where people boycotted stores that said happy holidays instead of merry christmas. At my highschool we have CHRISTMAS break, not WINTER break like traditional schools. That's redneck Indiana for you.

XL

Noob
I'm not religious and I could care less if someone says "Merry Christmas" to me. I don't understand why it offends others.

I can see why people get mad but its retarded. Omg Im Jewish that offends me that you say Merry christmas instead of Happy Holidays or Happy Haunekah(sp)! America is the land of Freedom and RELIGIOUS CHOICE! SAY HAPPY holidays, PLEASE DON'T OFFEND ME!!!!!!!!

Thats the problem there. Then some say Happy holidays and get mad cause it should be Merry Christmas. Just stupid Shit all around.

dreemernj

Ambassador
Yeah people go bonkers over everything. I see happy holidays a lot, and I don't think there's anything wrong with it. When a place outside says "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas" it's because they want to have a greeting that applies to everybody that celebrates a holiday that time of year, not just everybody that celebrates Christmas. That makes sense. Why be upset about being so inclusive? Hell, they might as well have gone the extra mile and said "Happy December!" to cover people that don't celebrate a holiday.

Point is they are trying to be nice (and since these are stores they are doing that to get you to buy stuff). So who cares?

Personally, I think religious holidays have become too intwined with gift giving and there needs to be a break. The holidays can be for religious celebration, and New Years should be for gift giving. I'll celebrate Christmas by visiting my family and going to mass. My friends will all go do their own religious celebrations if they choose to. And then on January 1st, it's HAPPY NEW YEARS WITH GIFTS FOR FUCKING EVERYBODY!

i live in california now and in the past 3 years many things have changed inside of skool its no longer xmas break its winter break they changed easter break to spring break and on top of all that i believe that we are not allowed to say the pledge of alegence? i have no idea how to spell that

abc ur dead0 said:
Then some say Happy holidays and get mad cause it should be Merry Christmas. Just stupid Shit all around.
Very, very stupid. People don't say happy holidays because they don't want to offend people, they say it because they know christmas isn't the only holiday. Stupid hicks think their Christian religion is better than everyone elses.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Over 90% of Americans celebrate Christmas be it for religious, traditional, or just "whatever" reasons. It's a top tier holiday. It's extremely safe to say Merry Christmas to people randomly and there's no reason it should be phased out.

I had a customer say to me at work the other day "Merry Christmas!..Christmas right?"

lol. :roll:

I treat "Happy Holidays" as an inclusive way of saying "Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year" not a safe way of wishing people whose religious affiliation I am unfamiliar with a happy whatever.