What's new

Merry Christmas!

Alice

Haaave you met Sektor?
So here i'd like to wish you all a merry christas mates, hope you will get a hitbox as a present. :D

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
WOOOOOOOO Christmas! ^^

For my holiday costume this year, I've decided to go as a poorly translated Japanese doctor pirate pianist fairy from the Future Past, who after a terrible accident traveling through Christmas time forgot his native language, became convinced he was really Malcolm McDowell from A Clockwork Orange, and had his fairy dust replaced with crumbled tortilla chips.

Discuss.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Merry X-Mas

Merry X-Mas to everyone who celebrates the holiday. This goes out to anyone and everyone, even those who may not exactly be on Santa's "nice list" in the world of gaming. Games can bring out the worst in people sometimes, but in the end it's just a game and doesn't mean anything in real life. Best wishes to everyone. :)

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Yup Merry Xmas everyone! Be safe and have fun!

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Merry Christmas, TYM...have a safe and happy holidays. Remember for the unfortunate and fortunate alike, Christmas means having your family and friends and loved ones. That's the only thing you need for a Merry Christmas. Everything else is just a bonus.

aj1701

Noob
Merry xmas to all the TYMers that celebrate it! Belated Happy Hanunkkah to those that celebrate that! If you don't, well, happy whatever you celebrate!