What's new

Mechanics you miss from mk9

Did you read what i said?

i said name one thing thing that i didn't mention above and i mentioned stamina. if anything it causes the meta to be more diverse as players cant just dash d4 all day
Sorry you're right. You did say other than stam dependency. I agree with you here though. Run cancelling is just fine in lieu of dash cancelling.

If MK9 didn't have retarded throw teching on top of frame traps, and if Cyrax's damage didn't reset before his bomb exploded, it would have been really good. It didn't need much imo.

It would be really great if there were a discovery in MKX that actually made the game look better instead of the huge flux of discoveries that make the game look broken and retarded.

We've seen people walking through ice clones, people sliding all the way across the damn stage, normals and pokes wiffing randomly for no damn reason, specials getting full combo'd on hit, X Rays randomly doing nothing, interactables being able to completely ignore fundamental blockstun, option selects that break frame advantages / disadvantages, a stupid amount of vortexes, single hit normals that randomly just ignore armor, infinites, meter bugs, inconsistently and seemingly haphazardly tossed in move properties, complete garbage netcode, unlocks that assume you have access to a tablet or smart phone, characters that no one gives a shit about, and in my opinion the largest tier gap I have ever seen in a game ever.

This game is a mess. But I'm still just going to take it for what it is and play it.

Northern Slasher

Heads or Tails X
If MK9 didn't have retarded throw teching on top of frame traps, and if Cyrax's damage didn't reset before his bomb exploded, it would have been really good. It didn't need much imo.

It would be really great if there were a discovery in MKX that actually made the game look better instead of the huge flux of discoveries that make the game look broken and retarded.

We've seen people walking through ice clones, people sliding all the way across the damn stage, normals and pokes wiffing randomly for no damn reason, specials getting full combo'd on hit, X Rays randomly doing nothing, interactables being able to completely ignore fundamental blockstun, option selects that break frame advantages / disadvantages, a stupid amount of vortexes, single hit normals that randomly just ignore armor, infinites, meter bugs, inconsistently and seemingly haphazardly tossed in move properties, complete garbage netcode, unlocks that assume you have access to a tablet or smart phone, characters that no one gives a shit about, and in my opinion the largest tier gap I have ever seen in a game ever.

This game is a mess. But I'm still just going to take it for what it is and play it.
This serioulsy makes me want to break my controller. I've lost ranked games after an armored superman punch gets stuffed by a standing 1. So fucking annoying.

I miss reliable aa most of all. Its too easy in this game to be jump happy against most of the cast and get away with it. I loved aa jabbing people all day in mk9.

I also liked mk9 dash block. It took me awhile to stop running in this game due to being used to dashblock

If they added smoke would any of this matter....?

This serioulsy makes me want to break my controller. I've lost ranked games after an armored superman punch gets stuffed by a standing 1. So fucking annoying.
You should have seen the reaction when I uppercutted Raiden out of wakeup EX Shocker. We were like... "what... the fuck was that?"

Epy69zSmallBoys

No respect for Kung Jin

PREACH! This game is so far beyond broken that I think I might just shelf it until the 1st patch comes out and then try it again.

hehehe does no one here remember deception? Shujinko 200%ish combos, ill take a vortex all day over these shenanigans...