What's new

McPeak's Godlike MKX Speculation!

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
So this is just me using my brain muscles and thinking of a POTENTIAL storyline.

Without further adoooo...

Raiden - "Where have you been Kung Lao"
That is the introduction of the newest trailer for MKX. You know, the one where we first see Kung Lao and Kitana.
Let's analyze this; "Where have you been" can be best described as, "You were around, we were aware that you were around, and you have been gone for a while." Therefore, the reviving of dead Earthrealm warriors had to have happened some years ago - and judging by the anger in Raiden's voice, it had to have been several years.

So now nearly all Earthrealm warriors killed in the events of MK9 are back, especially Liu Kang because Raiden has such a raging hard-on for him.

So Liu Kang is back and he remembers that Raiden killed him when he was trying to kill Shao Khan but realizes it was for the greater good...
Anyways, Liu Kang is approached by Quan Chi in a way that only Quan Chi can and uses his movie-projection powers he used to show Scorpion that the original Sub Zero killed his family (proof that Quan Chi can create a movie out of whatever he wants to. Ex - Quantin TaranChino, Quan Chistwood) to show a doctored movie of Raiden killing Liu Kang when Liu Kang was trying to kill Shao Khan...something to do with Raiden wanting Shao Khan's powers and Raiden made a deal with the Elder Gods to remove that memory from all Earthrealm warriors...something like that.
Now Liu Kang believes this and now Kang is angry towards the Thunder God.
Liu Kang approaches his lover, Kitana, and Kitana says the movies are wrong (Eeeeveryone's a critic smh)...Liu Kang is like "I saw differently, are you on my side or Raiden's??", Kitana can't choose so Liu Kang gets mad at Kitana and storms out.
Liu Kang approaches Quan Chi explaining "Kitana said the video is fake" and Quan Chi shows him another blockbuster of Raiden offering the souls of all Earthrealm warriors killed in the invasion in exchange for Netherrealm's help against Outworld. So now Liu Kang is really pissed..

He approaches Raiden and asks if he offered Quan Chi the souls of Earthrealm's warriors, he says yes because the asshole really did smh. So Liu Kang attacks Raiden and all of the Earthrealm warriors take Raiden's side...so Liu Kang gets mad at all of them and goes to Quan Chi and Shinnok, requesting assistance to be rid of Raiden.
They grant him Netherrealm powers (ya know, all the bones and shit, flaming dragon skull projectiles, anyone?)

So the Final Boss will be Netherrealm powers Liu Kang!

I hope he's a playable character :)

What ya think? Stupid? . I don't think so, stop picking on me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist

Although i don't doubt Liu Kang will be playable, but your Quan Chi Mojojojo is too cliché, is basically how it went trough MK9

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
People spend so much time speculating, yet there are a bajillion ways NRS could take the story and there's hardly any of chance of anybody guessing exactly what they're going to do beforehand.

FinalBoss_FGC

I mean...if you want me to...

That is the introduction of the newest trailer for MKX. You know, the one where we first see Kung Lao and Kitana.
Let's analyze this; "Where have you been" can be best described as, "You were around, we were aware that you were around, and you have been gone for a while." Therefore, the reviving of dead Earthrealm warriors had to have happened some years ago - and judging by the anger in Raiden's voice, it had to have been several years.

So now nearly all Earthrealm warriors killed in the events of MK9 are back, especially Liu Kang because Raiden has such a raging hard-on for him.

So Liu Kang is back and he remembers that Raiden killed him when he was trying to kill Shao Khan but realizes it was for the greater good...
Anyways, Liu Kang is approached by Quan Chi in a way that only Quan Chi can and uses his movie-projection powers he used to show Scorpion that the original Sub Zero killed his family (proof that Quan Chi can create a movie out of whatever he wants to. Ex - Quantin TaranChino, Quan Chistwood) to show a doctored movie of Raiden killing Liu Kang when Liu Kang was trying to kill Shao Khan...something to do with Raiden wanting Shao Khan's powers and Raiden made a deal with the Elder Gods to remove that memory from all Earthrealm warriors...something like that.
Liu Kang approaches his lover, Kitana, and Kitana says the movies are wrong (Eeeeveryone's a critic smh)...Liu Kang is like "I saw differently, are you on my side or Raiden's??", Kitana can't choose so Liu Kang gets mad at Kitana and storms out.
Liu Kang approaches Quan Chi explaining "Kitana said the video is fake" and Quan Chi shows him another blockbuster of Raiden offering the souls of all Earthrealm warriors killed in the invasion in exchange for Netherrealm's help against Outworld. So now Liu Kang is really pissed..

He approaches Raiden and asks if he offered Quan Chi the souls of Earthrealm's warriors, he says yes because the asshole really did smh. So Liu Kang attacks Raiden and all of the Earthrealm warriors take Raiden's side...so Liu Kang gets mad at all of them and goes to Quan Chi and Shinnok, requesting assistance to be rid of Raiden.
They grant him Netherrealm powers (ya know, all the bones and shit, flaming dragon skull projectiles, anyone?)

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
So this is just me using my brain muscles and thinking of a POTENTIAL storyline.

Without further adoooo...

I hope he's a playable character :)

What ya think? Stupid? . I don't think so, stop picking on me.
This doesn't include new characters like kotal khan, who must have a biggish role at least since he is a new ruler of outworld somewhere along the line. I'm sure it'll be a bit more complex than just Liu trying to figure out what happened in mk9

FinalBoss_FGC

This doesn't include new characters like kotal khan, who must have a biggish role at least since he is a new ruler of outworld somewhere along the line. I'm sure it'll be a bit more complex than just Liu trying to figure out what happened in mk9
Ed Boon did say it will be an old character as the main villain and it was "be a surprise". I was just hitting the bones of it

Flagg

Noob
Part of me was wondering if this was set in the past. I mean Quan Chi, Kitana and Goro are old so would have existed in the past. Prehaps Kotal Khan predates Shao Khan? As for the "kids", maybe Raiden is travelling back in time with them. Doesn't really explain why Kano and KL are older though...

FinalBoss_FGC

Part of me was wondering if this was set in the past. I mean Quan Chi, Kitana and Goro are old so would have existed in the past. Prehaps Kotal Khan predates Shao Khan? As for the "kids", maybe Raiden is travelling back in time with them. Doesn't really explain why Kano and KL are older though...
I don't even know what you are trying to say.

shig

kool guy
I can see it happening and it would be cool. There are a thousand other ways the story could turn out, tho.

Flagg

Noob
I know what facetious means, thanks to T.I.
Damn bro, stop being rude. smh. It was my post, you volunteered to comment on it.
You were the one telling me you didnt understand what I was talking about then told me I was weak.

Just forget it, I offered a spin on things and you turned into a douche. Do you want this thread just to be about your idea of what the story will be? Geeze...