What's new

McFarlane Mortal Kombat 11 Prototype Figures of Baraka and Kitana from 2020 Toyfair

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
[0]=68.ARBqQo14UBrWLJOsHZ6EuqlD2KwvU32M1omhfn88CVkobiqDpgEIUqGmge0wmHPdKCCJmtcwwlu2_n9DGNwZO5D8Q6AyiKCeW5JqBIwVyQrKAuQbgp9BLg4sMf5flkzBmRYOgtQLX6OmyBhAyNRTI6P0bdYrPKekrGczGqw5bjk6oIoB9-hJHqYTErp0WX16bTiNhh0P9Bzq0flCt0Rcgki8cJCYQej1Z60H4E25-rTandlRsH15IApVSz-15c0Z3TmnhTrDhOi8y7ixqsZ75mzHy-ct0s9FaxS5h4OWCSYeB-TI8jlljGe3F7CB9dSkL09eDF8j91I6BcUi1-D_Mdc&__tn=-R

Attachments

haketh

Noob
Looks alright, Baraka looks like his lower body articulation may be hindered which would be a bummer.

The Kitana one looks good, though I wish she wasn't using her Revenant mask for this skin.

Anyone know when these figures would be available?

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
I'm a little disappointed.. when I heard that these would be in the pipe I sorta assumed they would be McFarlane redesignes.. not just prints of the game models on a 3d printer. I just thought it would be cool to have his over the top crazy art style... oh well.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I'm a little disappointed.. when I heard that these would be in the pipe I sorta assumed they would be McFarlane redesignes.. not just prints of the game models on a 3d printer. I just thought it would be cool to have his over the top crazy art style... oh well.
I hear ya, apparently though Baraka and Kitana come with different heads at least, that's cool how Kitana's fans can close and open.