What's new

Tech MB gniknil sgnir on block at full screen follow up options

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
so the advantage off MB gniknil snir when it is blocked full screen is crazy....

*follow up gniknil sgnir will trade with reversal projectiles.
*follow up tropelet ni tnorf gets you in at put you at around +1 (as standing 2 will beat with sinestro's reversal fear blast, both 9 frames)
*follow up MB tropelet ni tnorf into 2 or 3 is a block string.
*follow up teppup retsam is also a block string meaning pressing buttons will get you hit, MB on hit then use tropelet ni tnorf to get your full combo. the MB only comes on on hit also which saves wasting meter if setup blocked.
*follow up trait into brosba will absorb every projectile than can be absorbed.
*follow up trait into thgiarts cigam will trade with reversal projectiles.

#fullscreenframetraps ;)

1man3letters

Dosed that mean we can teleport (I'm assuming meterburn) 223~bf3 (MB) into vortex safely?

correct :D
non-MB tropelet will give your opponent a chance to backdash, MB tropelet guarantees it.
good thing she has sick meter build lol

1man3letters

So MB rings, into MB teleport, and then MB kicks for the combo. That is a lot of meter for one low damage combo.

would be 22~mutli kicks after MB tele but yea it is a waste of meter unless 100% will kill.
just wanted to mention all the was possible.

also its not a combo, its a blockstring MB rings,MB tele,3/22~MB multi kicks all jails.
(223~muitli kicks can be interrupted by super inbetween the mutli kicks if u crouch block because of the pushback)

I hate how her specials are spelled backwards :(

i think its cool, be fun for commentating lol