What's new

[May 31, 2015] EGP Bi-Weekly Ranked Battles (Laguna Hills, Ca)

EGP_Compton

Brian Compton
I'm assuming PS4 pads with battery packs removed are allowed right?
As for now I plan on setting up an extra PS4 as a de-sync station. Just make sure you all bring your sync cables. As long as all the players cooperate I don't see the need to make you go through all the work of modding your controllers. If this creates issues we will make changes for future events.

Will there be plenty of casual set ups or set ups for other games?
Stations will be available for casuals before and after the tournament. The venue does have setups for other games however you'll have to go through Ooomba to use them. I'm not sure if there's a fee or not.

I would love to go since I only live like 10 minutes from this place but I don't own a ps4 and therefore do not have a ps4 remote. :(
Honestly bro I'm pretty sure someone will let you borrow one.

Afro_physicist

Hat Trick
Hey guys, I've never played offline but really want to start. Sadly I only have a lunchBox1 so no real controller. Does someone need an Xbone controller for ESL and trade controllers for the day?

EGP_Compton

Brian Compton
Hey guys, I've never played offline but really want to start. Sadly I only have a lunchBox1 so no real controller. Does someone need an Xbone controller for ESL and trade controllers for the day?
We'll find you a controller at the event. I don't want that to be the only reason you can't make it.

Anyone from the Silver Lake area or neighboring heading to this, and wouldn't mind picking me up on the way?
Someone find this man a ride!

EGP_Compton

Brian Compton
I would also like to let you guys know about our 50/50 donation drive. Half of all donations collected over the course of the season will be added directly to the bonus cash pot for the players. The other half will go to supporting our events and stream.