What's new

[May 31, 2015] (Cancelled) Mortal Kombat X comes to San Francisco!... (San Francisco, California)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Sunday Night Brewtalities!

Tournament will be held on Sunday, April 19th and will start at around 7:00pm, signups around 6:30pm.

Tournaments will happen every two weeks. Every non-tournament Sunday a hangout session called Sunday Night Brewtalities: Hangout Edition will be held so MK players can learn the game with each other, help each other level up and enjoy some good beer!

The rules:

Double Elimination, 2\3 matches, 3/5 for Winner's Final, Loser's Final, and Grand Final
Stage select: Random
Tournament will be ran on Playstation 4 console
Bring your own controller

We will need help with setups. If you have a PS4, monitor and a copy of the game and you are willing to bring it, that would be appreciated! Please let me know if you can in the thread below.

The event is a 21 and over event as the venue is a bar and alcohol will be served there. Make sure you bring your IDs.

The venue will be at Brewcade, 2200 Market St, Unit B, San Francisco, CA 94114-1506

More information will be coming soon, so stay tuned.

Update! (4/16) The fee will be just $5 for the venue! So come on by!

Last edited:

QED

Noob
I'll most likely try to make it. Only been messing around with the game on PC, so anyone know how PS4 to PS3 arcade stick compatability works since its running on PS4?

Edit: Also, anybody trying to possbly stream? If not, I can try to bring my LGP so you can at least record matches.

Folux182

Noob
I'll most likely try to make it. Only been messing around with the game on PC, so anyone know how PS4 to PS3 arcade stick compatability works since its running on PS4?

Edit: Also, anybody trying to possbly stream? If not, I can try to bring my LGP so you can at least record matches.
I have read somewhere that MKX would be supporting previous generations arcade sticks on the PS4. I think it should be possible. You can swing by a little earlier and we can try to work it out and try to get it to work. If not, hopefully someone there would be able to loan you their stick for matches as well as casuals. Thanks for showing your support! Looking forward to meeting you!

Today is tournament day! We'll need help with setups. If you guys have a PS4 and are willing to bring it, please do. It'll help things move along faster. Let's have some fun tonight! :)

Alright guys! We're having another tournament today @7pm at Brewcade in San Francisco! $5 venue fee. As usual, we'll need help with setups. If you can help with that, please do. Show up and support your local scene :)

Due to some players not being able to make it and me being the only one confirmed to show up at Brewcade tonight, I'm unfortunately going to cancel tonight's gathering. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.