What's new

[May 24, 2014] KombatNetwork & Monster Island Tournaments: The Main Event (Somerville, NJ)

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
Ill be there!!! Injustice and mk here i come!

get ready for some upsets!!!!! because every time i lose ill be upset lol

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I'm coming shock. I'll try to get more philly and De players to come.
Sweet man, YesterCades II is a bit bigger than the Red Bank one (for now) but not as fleshed out yet since it just opened and he has more cabs to add. They have a small food section with basic stuff. Otherwise the area is loaded with shops and restaurants in walking distance.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Page 3 reference list for guests

Confirms

1. Shock
2. Kazi
3. Mikemetroid
4. KT Smith
5. Rapzilla
6. Ray Riazy
7. Josh K
8. Jaxel
9. J Rosa
10. The Besteban
11. ComeBack
12. Indecisive
13. Kyle Johnson
14. Scoot Magee
15. ManTan
16. Glitch
17. Gabriel M
18. Rich D
19. Eric W
20. Matt C
21. Seth W
22. Brian B
23. DarthArma
24. Joseph I
25. CJ C
26. Frantastic
27. Raymond L
30. KPB Cibernetico
31. KPB Roddyness
32. KPB Solshido
33. KPB Solkuro
34. KPB #4
35. KPB #5
36. KPB #6
37. KPB #7
38. Andre C
39. Lincoln M
40. CD Jr
41. Sweet Johnny Cage
42. KDZ
43. Disciple
44. Claude VonStroke
45. Rico Suave
46. Tom Brady
47. Masta CJ
48. rolz420zx
49. Big E
50. Airflash
51. Oscar F
52. José H
53. Jago G
54. James T
55. Teddy X K
56. Base Bombgartner
57. Christopher J
58. Zyphox
59. Dr Morganstien
60. Nick S
61. Joe S
62. Matthew K
63. imblackjames
64. Guy
65. Grief
67. Jupiter

Maybes

1. Clutch
2. Jonnitti
3. The Ultimizer
4. Emiel D
5. Maxim
6. 7L
7. Dragon A
8. Brandon S
9. Joe R
10. TSwagg
11. Josh Corris
12. Justin M
13. Matt T
14. Steve N
15. Conti M
16. Morgan P
17. Eric S
18. Rob S
19. Master Steve
20. Robert P
21. Philip M
22. Hendrick P
23. Ray M
24. Jon R
25. Preston P
26. Will H
27. Whitefox
28. HellblazerHawkman
29. HGTV Soapboxfan
30. Sonic Fox
31. Jeremy KO
32. Red Gouki
33. LI Joe
34. Grr
35. Insuperable
36. RM xSTRANGERx
37. Cristin D
38. Nick V
39. Marquis H
40. EdFig81
41. Dryzzen
42. JamessMK
43. Papi Tom
44. Pedro S
45. Fooblat
46. Paul R
47. jboogie607
48. JRod

Last edited:
@Cibernetico - any luck on more KPB members?
Sorry for not giving much feedback. Been busy like crazy with work and some stuff going on within the team. Imma give another roll call and will hopefully get back to you by Thursday or Friday.

Also, Crusher won't be able to make it due to something huge that came up.

As a long time TYM lurker and stream monster I hope to come out to this tournament. It will be my first fighting game tournament I just had a question regarding controllers. Do I need to buy a wired xbox360 and xbox1 controller or will my wiresless versions of the two be ok to use in tournament? Who am I paying to be involved in this tournament? Yestercades or a member of Kombat Network? Thank you for your time I am excited to finally see the FGC in real life.
@Shock

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
As a long time TYM lurker and stream monster I hope to come out to this tournament. It will be my first fighting game tournament I just had a question regarding controllers. Do I need to buy a wired xbox360 and xbox1 controller or will my wiresless versions of the two be ok to use in tournament? Who am I paying to be involved in this tournament? Yestercades or a member of Kombat Network? Thank you for your time I am excited to finally see the FGC in real life.
@Shock
I can answer some of the questions. First off it should be okay if you bring a Wireless controller. But if you do may i suggest bringing the charge wire. So basically you take out the battery pack in the back of the 360 Controller. Then you can plug the controller into the consoles kind of like a wired controller. And then you just unplug when you are done. That way you dont have to connect to a new console everytime. If you dont have that after each match take out the battery pack from your controller that way it disconnects from the 360. Wireless controller for xbone is fine. Considering that i dont think there are wired controllers for that console. When you enter yestercades you will pay the $15 dollar venue fee there. Make sure to tell them you are there for the tournament. This is gives you access to all of there games. Each of them is set to free play so have fun. Then when the tournaments are close to starting entries will be taken by either Shock, Rapzilla or someone working staff atm. hope this helps.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
@Shock
Just to reiterate, wired controllers are definitely preferred but if you have a wireless with the wiremount, bring that. Your $15 venue fee goes directly to YesterCades, your $10 game entry fee goes towards the top 3 payout. Hope to see you there.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Only a few days left, almost 120 replies, lets get some more confirms on this list!

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Thanks to everyone who showed up and helped at this event, someone make a shouts thread if there isn't yet.