What's new

[May 23, 2014] UFGT X (Rosemont, IL)

thehadou

Bumbling towards greatness.
16 Injustice pools? Really? They must be putting less people (8~) per pool than last year.
Pool blocks are created for potential pools based on projected registration. Pools will be in standard 14-16 man arrangements. "B1" on the tentative schedule doesn't guarantee there will be a 16 man pool in that block, just that there is a chance it will be needed and equipment/time is set aside for such a pool. This is why pools and final scheduling isn't announced until after registration closes next week when the tourney can firmly say when and where registrants play.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Per Keits: "Preliminary, Subject to Change (read this part) pools will be up later tonight (5/19). Due to the influx of late regs, we must keep working."

If anyone has an extra copy of MK on 360 they can bring for me to use at the stream station that would be helpful, I have all of the DLC/unlockable characters already, I just need an actual disc.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
If anyone has an extra copy of MK on 360 they can bring for me to use at the stream station that would be helpful, I have all of the DLC/unlockable characters already, I just need an actual disc.

I can if you still need it, have the GOTY version.