What's new

[May 2, 2015] All up in yo Mass #2 (Natick, Ma)

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
The second installment of our biweekly tournament will soon be upon us and hopefully we can get another good turnout.

The tournament is going to mkx's first tournament at game undergrounds new location in the natick mall.

Venue fee and Game fee are both $10 with 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place taking home money.

Tournament is is run on ps4 its 2/3 double elimination with 3/5 for winners, losers, and grand finals

Tournament starts at 4pm but therell casuals before and after. So come out have some fun and lets get all up in that mass.

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
Nice I'll be going to this. Last minute thing got in the way last time. Hoping some other CT players come with me too. They're just having too much fun already in their mansions and yachts.

LOL Are they eating lobster too? Tell them to host the tournament on a yacht. #Titanic

Alex_Smith

The artist formerly known as blueNINE.
Rad. The new GU location will really be open that soon, though? I thought it was going to take longer.

BunLantern

Long live b13 minigun
This is only an hour and a half from where I live in CT. I've got plans this weekend but now that I know about this I'll probably attend the next one. Been looking for somewhere relatively close to level up. As stated above Connecticut doesn't have much of anything besides money and shitty beaches.

This is only an hour and a half from where I live in CT. I've got plans this weekend but now that I know about this I'll probably attend the next one. Been looking for somewhere relatively close to level up. As stated above Connecticut doesn't have much of anything besides money and shitty beaches.
Where do you live in CT? We have a group of players here and we get together fairly often.

Most of us are in the Hartford and Tolland counties but @RM xSTRANGERx is down in Stratford and I think @Dramatica was in Old Lyme if I remember correctly.

BunLantern

Long live b13 minigun
Where do you live in CT? We have a group of players here and we get together fairly often.

Most of us are in the Hartford and Tolland counties but @RM xSTRANGERx is down in Stratford and I think @Dramatica was in Old Lyme if I remember correctly.
Oh shit, that's awesome. I'm in Bristol so that's not too far. I'd be down to get together and play.

Is there a good scene in Mass, I'm a Rhode Islander myself but I would love to attend some tournaments that are going down basically anywhere in New England. If anyone is attending or hosting something hit me up.

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
Is there a good scene in Mass, I'm a Rhode Islander myself but I would love to attend some tournaments that are going down basically anywhere in New England. If anyone is attending or hosting something hit me up.
Yea there's actually a pretty decent scene in the New England area. Once Game underground opens back up we are hopefully going to start running biweekly tournaments. Ill tag u in the thread next tournament

SkyratiK

The game session is no longer available.
Just moved back to Cape cod from CT. Hoping to make it to one if I can ever get a day off. For anyone I've talked to before, sorry about taking off. I lost my password and had a bunch of stuff going on, ended up having to move