What's new

[May 14, 2015] ATTN: EVENT CANCELED!! WILL BE DELETING TONIGHT! Team Bifuteki... (New York, NY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrInsaynne

PG Coach Steve
What's going on everyone? Team Bifuteki's Coach Steve (or Insaynne) here to present to you the third installment of Team Bifuteki's Fraud City: Combo Starter!

Friendly reminder that this is a biweekly event, hosted every other Thursday in New York City!

Game List:
Mortal Kombat X (PS4)

Fees:
$10 Venue Fee
$5 Game Entry Fee

Game Version: PlayStation 4

Settings: Versus Mode, 90 Seconds

2/3 rounds, 2/3 games, winners/losers/grand finals are 3/5 games

-If players cannot agree on a stage, stage select will be double random select.

-Winner must keep the same character and variation.
-Loser can switch character and variation.

-Bring YOUR OWN stick/controller!

-Remember that PS3 sticks (Legacy controllers) require a DualShock4 controller in order to register.

-You are responsible for bringing your own controllers and sticks in order to play.

-There will be a desync station for you all to use IMMEDIATELY after you report your match to me. Those who fail to cooperate and use the desync station will be automatically disqualified (If you are in winners bracket, you will be sent to losers bracket. If you are in losers bracket, you will be eliminated from the tournament)

Brackets on battlefy.com
Stream Link: www.twitch.tv/bifuteki

All of these rules are posted in the facebook link below as well. If anybody has any questions about the event, feel free to contact me at any time via TYM messaging, Facebook, or email ([email protected])

https://www.facebook.com/events/1585252991727287/

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
Now that I think about this I remember a person. @MKF30 this is in the city. Can u make it? I plan on going and if u have an issue I will lend u my ps4 pad as long as we r not fighting each other heh.
Imo this is a good time to go it's not in Brooklyn but close to the ferry imo

MrInsaynne

PG Coach Steve
Just found out. For maintenance and safety reasons we unfortunately have to cancel Fraud City tomorrow. Sincerest apologies everyone. No MKX

To go further in details. Fire department came and inspected the place. There were faulty pipes and a fire could have happened at any given moment. Until this issue is resolved (hopefully very soon) there will be no tournament. This is beyond our control at team bifuteki and we apologize.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Just found out. For maintenance and safety reasons we unfortunately have to cancel Fraud City tomorrow. Sincerest apologies everyone. No MKX

To go further in details. Fire department came and inspected the place. There were faulty pipes and a fire could have happened at any given moment. Until this issue is resolved (hopefully very soon) there will be no tournament. This is beyond our control at team bifuteki and we apologize.
Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!! Damn I was so hype to bring my Kano tomorrow.

Cool man, sucks on that news though. Hopefully everything is resolved quickly. Keep us posted.

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
Same man. I'm itching to play at as many places as I can. Especially when in close proximity as the one is. I'll be counting down for the next tourney!
Yeah if we know ahead of time also maybe we can get more to support the spot. The location is to good to pass up imo

MrInsaynne

PG Coach Steve
I just got some bad news about this spot actually being closed down permanently, for much more than I even knew about. I'm actually really sad because it was a great spot that everyone enjoyed to be at, was easy to get to, but it was in the hands of a dishonest owner. This sucks and I hope we can find a new spot soon. Bifuteki bought so much equipment for tournaments and to see that this didnt last is really disheartening. :(

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I just got some bad news about this spot actually being closed down permanently, for much more than I even knew about. I'm actually really sad because it was a great spot that everyone enjoyed to be at, was easy to get to, but it was in the hands of a dishonest owner. This sucks and I hope we can find a new spot soon. Bifuteki bought so much equipment for tournaments and to see that this didnt last is really disheartening. :(
Shit man. Sorry to hear this. That is horrible news. It had a ton of potential and could've been a huge place to run these events. Really really hope this can be ran at another spot in the city soon.

Some real nyc bs there. Keep up the spirits and keep us posted when yall find a new spot. I'll be out there to support and game on.

MrInsaynne

PG Coach Steve
Thank you for your support. Bifuteki is working hard to ensure that we have another venue as soon as possible so that we can continue our tournament series. You'll all be updated in due time!

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
maaaaaaan i wanted to go to this. i hate having to take 4 trains to next level. would've been a straight shot for me and a cool area too.

what other places are you guys looking at?

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
Dam man i hope another spot is located and its not in west bubble fuck no offense but i live in brooklyn and taking a cab home form next level is 40 bucks almost. I did it 1 or two times during injustice and no offense but even getting there and back is a bitch. Keep me posted @bifuteki @MrInsaynne @rev0lver or @SaltShaker please and thanks again for the tag @MrInsaynne

EDIT: Don't even ask how many trains i have to take to get home :( its that bad IMO

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Dam man i hope another spot is located and its not in west bubble fuck no offense but i live in brooklyn and taking a cab home form next level is 40 bucks almost. I did it 1 or two times during injustice and no offense but even getting there and back is a bitch. Keep me posted @bifuteki @MrInsaynne @rev0lver or @SaltShaker please and thanks again for the tag @MrInsaynne

EDIT: Don't even ask how many trains i have to take to get home :( its that bad IMO
where in brooklyn do you live? and yeah i have to take A/C, L, R, and D lol

Status
Not open for further replies.