What's new

[May 12, 2012] Cinderslam 3 (Pearl, MS)

Kyoji24

Noob
Passion, Excited, Blood Boiling, Adrenaline Rush, if your an true gamer then you truly have witness all of these at during your heart pounding matches before. Hello, Im Kyoji24 and we here at 32 Bit Dreams Entertainment would like to invite you all out to Cinderslam 3. The past Cinderslam was full of alot of surprises among some of the nations best players and I know that the next one will be even bigger and better.

Yes we are at it again to bring forward to you one of the summer's hottest tournaments. Our past tournaments have been bringing some of the best players from around the south and we hope to expand our events to people across the globe. For those of you have been to our past events then you already know that they be some of the Hypest ones around and you already know the players here in my home state are ready to throw down. Below I will explain the rules/fees for those of you who hasnt ever attended. Also to those that plan to attend, if you were to bring a full setup(which includes an lagless tv or monitor, along with an playstation 3 and any of the following games) then you entry will be free. We can never have to many setups at an tournament.

There will be an registration fee of $10 for the gamers as well as an $10 entry fee for each game that you enter, there is also an $5 per spectators. Doors will open to everyone at begin registration at 10:00a.m. and the tourney will start at 12 noon. These are the following games will be held at the event:

Super Street Fighter 4 AE 2012
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
Street Fighter x Tekken
Mortal Kombat 9
Soulcalibur 5
King of Fighters 13

All GAMES are Double Elim.--Best 2 out of 3. All FINALS will be an Best 3 out of 5 Bout!!! Of course you all know that this will also be an B.Y.O.C.( if you don't know what that is it means bring your own controllers or fightsticks people) for the games that you plan on playing on the Playstation 3 system. If time permits then we will also be doing team battles (3 on 3) in each game. There will be cash prizes and the payout is as followed:

Payouts are standard tournament pay which is:
1st place: 70%
2nd place: 20%
3rd place: 10%
See More

For more information contact 32 bit dreams entertaiment at 601-951-4229 or [email protected]
Hope to see you guys there!!!!!

I will be bringing myself (from Louisiana) and possibly up to three other people to play MK9, and I will also be attending Soul Calibur. I may be able to bring more. Several from Shreveport are also attending for other games, along with a few from New Orleans. Let's try to make this a very solid event.

Kyoji24

Noob
I will be bringing myself (from Louisiana) and possibly up to three other people to play MK9, and I will also be attending Soul Calibur. I may be able to bring more. Several from Shreveport are also attending for other games, along with a few from New Orleans. Let's try to make this a very solid event.
Roger that fella, we are looking forward to the Louisiana crew to show up. I talked with Jacob and Toi and a few others from New Orleans and they are also bring quite a few people with them. Im looking forward to meeting you all there that day.