What's new

Maximilian 's reaction and breakdown vids of MKX

ryublaze

Noob
- Scorpion has about 3 different specials involving his sword in Ninjutsu stance
- Sub-Zero can slam the ground and make his ice clone explode and is good on block
- Sub-Zero can do double freeze combos? (ice clone into ice ball)
- You can backdash 3 times before your stamina gauge runs out
- NRS is well aware of X-Rays not being used as often in MK9
- They're doing their best with next-gen hardware to improve online

axeman87

Noob
omfg, if people start bitching about the gore being too much and they tone it down, I'm going to be PISSED. This is what MK has and always will be about. Don't make them water the shit down. -_-
Agreed and I will LOOSE MY ******* S*** If it gets Refused Classification is Australia like MK9 did (before R+ was introduced).

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
All these review videos are getting me so hype. When I learn something new it makes me want to go back and watch all the other videos again.

Kotal Kahn looks soooooo amazing and soooooo brutal. I love it. He's making me want all new characters.

haketh

Noob
Gore too much? It's a natural evolution. The more realistic the game becomes, the more the violence will look like real life. The more processing power you get, the more detail like muscle bursts, we will get. If you can't take it now, best stop playing mk now before it gets worst.
Which is precisely why the games were shit, to much focus on things like Fatalities. Honestly fatalities stopped being a draw for me years ago, see em once and I'm done, all impact is lost and then throw in how to real these ones look I am really hoping no blood is an option.

E

Eldriken

Which is precisely why the games were shit, to much focus on things like Fatalities. Honestly fatalities stopped being a draw for me years ago, see em once and I'm done, all impact is lost and then throw in how to real these ones look I am really hoping no blood is an option.
Yes, the games were shit. Which is exactly why people have been fans of the game since the first one to this very day and are losing their minds having to wait till next year to play MKX.

The definitive meaning of "shit" right there, ladies and gentlemen.

MisterSpyker

The 6'4 King
Thats not why the games were shit at all, fatalities are really just an added bonus to the game, and I doubt that the part of the team behind the gameplay were wasting their time programming fatalities, or even thinking about them

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I like how Max is coming around to NRS stuff. He showed a lot of promise with his Injustice combo vids and he apparently played it the most out of all his fighting games last year. Here's hoping he goes in hard for MK X. Seems a ton of Capcom folks like Max are really eager to go in on MK this time around. Just too many letdowns from Capcom lately to keep defending them I guess. I know I jumped ship within months of UMVC3 knowing how it'd turn out.

Here's hoping he stops letting Matt talk though...that guy is pretty bad. Needs to try and lock down Mike Ross as his cohost. They work better IMO. Matt makes him look and sound like a bunch of amateurs most times he's around the camera talking.