28. BULLSEYE vs DEADSHOT
29. BEAST vs GORILLA GRODD
30. CATWOMAN vs BLACK CAT
31. BUCKY vs NIGHTWING
32. BLACK CANARY vs BLACK WIDOW
33. CYBORG vs CABLE
34. ORION vs STAR-LORD
35. (Marvel) Spider-Man vs (DC) Spiderman

Who do you think is the most powerful on the whole universe?

Please check my list on youtube:

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
superman would win easily for dc there is no contest

Nope, common misconception is that Superman needs Kryptonite to be hurt when magic, psychic, and any physical/beam attack strong enough can hurt him. Against certain DC characters he has problems so against Cosmic Marvel he wouldn't stand a chance.

Ram

Buluc Chabtan
Nope, common misconception is that Superman needs Kryptonite to be hurt when magic, psychic, and any physical/beam attack strong enough can hurt him. Against certain DC characters he has problems so against Cosmic Marvel he wouldn't stand a chance.
Yup, and he is also de-powered by red sun radiation.

Ram

Buluc Chabtan
Not taking that into account, I was mainly just talking about standard powersets.
Oh okay, but don't forget that some heroes can emulate/manipulate different types of radiation (Captain Atom, Radioactive Man, etc.) to their advantage.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Oh okay, but don't forget that some heroes can emulate/manipulate different types of radiation (Captain Atom, Radioactive Man, etc.) to their advantage.

Yes but that's DC and people that know of Superman's weaknesses, unless both sides go in knowing a ton about the other it's not gonna do much.

Flagg

Noob
GOGETA SSJ4 vs THE PRESENCE vs ONE ABOVE ALL
2. SUPERMAN vs GLADIATOR - SUPERMAN. I really like Gladiator but he has become a jobber for Marvel. Superman has better feats.
3. SUPERMAN STEEL vs SENTRY
4. SUPERBOY vs HYPERION - HYPERION - there's different versions, but he'd anihilate Superboy. Superman, probably not.
5. GALACTUS vs ANTI-MONITOR - GALACTUS - Galactus is powerful enough to take on several celestials at once. He was once manipulated by the Sleeping Celestial into devouring the entire universe at one point.
6. THANOS vs DARKSEID - DRAW
7. (DC) CAPTAIN MARVEL vs (MARVEL) CAPTAIN MARVEL vs CAPTAIN BARBELL
8. WONDER WOMAN vs MS. MARVEL vs DARNA
9. MARTIAN MANHUNTER vs PICOLLO
10. HULK vs DOOMSDAY - DOOMSDAY - Even if Hulk can match DD, power for power, DD will come back stronger again due to his power.
11. GREEN LANTERN vs NOVA
12. DR. STRANGE vs DR. FATE
13. FLASH vs QUICK SILVER - FLASH is faster than Superman. It's no contest...
14. HUMAN TORCH vs FIRESTORM
15. SANDMAN vs CLAYFACE
16. VISION vs RED TORNADO
17. HAWKMAN vs ARCHANGEL
18. BRAINIAC vs APOCALYPSE - APOCALYPSE, quite evenly matched but Apocalypse has access to way better technology. Seeing as Cable comes from the year 3999 where Apocalypse rules the planet, it's safe to say no one else in 21st Century Marvel will ever stop him living for a further 2000 years.
19. IRON MAN vs BATMAN - DRAW
20. MR. FANTASTIC vs PLASTIC MAN vs LASTIKMAN vs LUFFY
21. CAPTAIN AMERICA vs GUARDIAN
22. WOLVERINE vs LOBO - LOBO, easily. This guy has beaten Superman. Wolverine can just about hang with Hulk (only thanks to Adamantium, and there is no way Wolverine beats someone like Juggernaut who COULD give Superman a run for his money).
23. AQUAMAN vs NAMOR
24. ANTMAN vs ATOM
25. KILLER CROC vs LIZARD MAN
26. GREEN ARROW vs HAWKEYE vs USOPP
27. DEADPOOL vs DEATHSTROKE
28. BULLSEYE vs DEADSHOT
31. BUCKY vs NIGHTWING
33. CYBORG vs CABLE
34. ORION vs STAR-LORD

BOLDED

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Although Radioactive Man is actually Marvel, I see your point.

I was addressing the point, not the actual referenced people. I could see how it looks though lol.

Edit: Make no mistake though, I don't know Radioactive Man or, if I do, I don't remember him.

Last edited:
Gogeta would get bodied. He has a time limit. Not that SSJ4 is canon anyway to the series, but even if it was they only got 10 minutes of use out of it in the show. Which they even said the stronger gogeta is the less time they can stay fused. Yeah Gogeta is getting riggityriggityrekt.

MMH Vs. Piccolo (Martian Manhunter) If Piccolo can make something explode close enough to cause a large fire, MMH is going to have a bad time. And if these are to the death, not sure if MMH has the stones. But that overhead teleport might catch Piccolo slipping. However Piccolo toward the end of the series has that faster than light speed as well, so I'll give him the advantage.

Deathstroke Vs Deadpool: Deadpool, if you can't kill it, you cant really beat it. I mean the guy can regenerate so unless Deathstroke has a transdimensional sealing sword or the time bullet from Captain America. He's down right fucked m8.

Bucky Vs Nightwing = Bucky nice costume, but you're going down. You have the technique and the skill but nightwing has that and a mad load of gadgets and a staff that's plus on everything. I hear in marvel universe, if you blocking, you losing so good luck with that. And remember bucky dies at the end.
Nightwing vs Winter Soldier revival in the grudge match... Bucky Wins freeeeeeee (No Training Wheels)

Decay

King of the Bill
Sorry but lobo would destroy wolverine. They both regen their health but lobo has the strength similar to superman. One uppercut and wolverine goes into space and dies.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Matchups Marvel vs DC Comics

1. GOGETA SSJ4 vs THE PRESENCE vs ONE ABOVE ALL
2. SUPERMAN vs GLADIATOR
3. SUPERMAN STEEL vs SENTRY
4. SUPERBOY vs HYPERION
5. GALACTUS vs ANTI-MONITOR
6. THANOS vs DARKSEID
7. (DC) CAPTAIN MARVEL vs (MARVEL) CAPTAIN MARVEL vs CAPTAIN BARBELL
8. WONDER WOMAN vs MS. MARVEL vs DARNA
9. MARTIAN MANHUNTER vs PICOLLO
10. HULK vs DOOMSDAY
11. GREEN LANTERN vs NOVA
12. DR. STRANGE vs DR. FATE
13. FLASH vs QUICK SILVER
14. HUMAN TORCH vs FIRESTORM
15. SANDMAN vs CLAYFACE
16. VISION vs RED TORNADO
17. HAWKMAN vs ARCHANGEL
18. BRAINIAC vs APOCALYPSE
19. IRON MAN vs BATMAN
20. MR. FANTASTIC vs PLASTIC MAN vs LASTIKMAN vs LUFFY
21. CAPTAIN AMERICA vs GUARDIAN
22. WOLVERINE vs LOBO
23. AQUAMAN vs NAMOR
24. ANTMAN vs ATOM
25. KILLER CROC vs LIZARD MAN
26. GREEN ARROW vs HAWKEYE vs USOPP
27. DEADPOOL vs DEATHSTROKE
28. BULLSEYE vs DEADSHOT
31. BUCKY vs NIGHTWING
33. CYBORG vs CABLE
34. ORION vs STAR-LORD

Who do you think is the most powerful on the whole universe?

Please check my list on youtube:

1. Just like the DB-canon, Gogeta instantly ceases to exist. You must be the new kind of stupid.
2. Depends which superman. Pre-crisis Superman would make it no contest.
3. Sentry as in THE SENTRY? Probably him.
4. Superboy... or Superboy Prime? Lots of things would make big differences here.
5. Galactus with ultimate nullifier would probably win if well fed. Hungry non-null galactus would be bodied.
6. IG Thanos wins easily, otherwise Darksied kills him with math.
7. DC Captain Marvel would probably win on account of being the superman of whipping boys, but if you include plot then girl power wins over all.
8. Wonder Woman Godwaves the planet, and 3 other surrounding planets.
9. ... Yeah, no. Don't mention mid-tier and above DC characters alongside anyone from DBZ, One Piece, Bleach, or Naruto. MMH wins by such a landslide its bannable.
10. Once again, which Hulk? World War Hulk wins easily, 616 wins easily, otherwise Doomsday wins.
11. Nova the Centurion? Because his name isn't "Nova", that's just the name of the corps he represents. Regardless, depends on which Green Lantern, but probably Nova.
12. Dr. Strange wins, and then bodies every other MU on this list that isn't an omnipotent. You should've brought in Adam Warlock.
13. Flash.
14. Probably Human Torch depending on what timeline you use, supernova torch wins hands down.
15. Sandman.
16. Vision.
17. Depends on which Archangel.
18. Probably Brainiac, but again, depends on which one. These characters don't all fall under one name, you know.
19. Iron Man. Reality Gem.
20. Plastic Man being Elongated Man? If so, he wins by a stupid margin unless Mr. Fantastic gets access to tech.
21. Both are uninteresting, but probably Guardian.
22. Lobo.
23. Aquaman forces him to have multiple seizures, and then dehydrates him and the entire planet.
24. Atom, since he can, ya know, mess with atoms. Nothing says "I win" like detonating 97.3 trillion atomic bombs inside of a person's body by splitting all of their atoms.
25. Depends on which Lizard Man, but probably Lizard.
26. Ussop doesn't belong in this fight, nor does any other anime character you've mentioned. Expand your readings. That being said, Hawkeye got the jump on Scarlett witch who was reality-fucking the entire Marvel omniverse at the time so I think he has the leg up.
27. Deadpool is literally immortal, sooo... yeah.
28. Bullseye, unless you count the recent animated films as canon, in which case deadshot.
29. Grodd mind-wiped an entire country at one point, the Beast is just a really strong scientist. Probably Grodd.
30. Catwoman.
31. Probably Nightwing, but it depends again on which.
32. Black widow is a human with guns. Black canary collapses cities by screaming. Its not remotely close.
33. Cable. ESPECIALLY 616 and timelord Cable.
34. Depends on which, probably Orion because Star-lord is a joke.
35. Depends on which marvel one, probably marvel though.

There, now stop spamming your list everywhere. Its garbage.

TKB

Noob
Deathstroke Vs Deadpool: Deadpool, if you can't kill it, you cant really beat it. I mean the guy can regenerate so unless Deathstroke has a transdimensional sealing sword or the time bullet from Captain America. He's down right fucked m8.
People seem to forget that Deathstroke also has healing factor, much like dead pool and wolverine. That fight could easily go both ways but imo Deathstroke would absolutely wreck dead pool.

Deathstroke would be focused and cunning; while dead pool would waste his time with stupid boring jokes and talking to his readers. (Can you tell I'm biased :p)

bdizzle2700

gotta stay sharp!
screw attacks death battle did an episode where deathstroke goes against deadpool. And I don't wanna spoil it.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
LBSH

Superman vs Sentry

who bodies who?
Pre-crisis bodies, otherwise its a tie because Sentry will be too busy self-loathing and Superman will try and be friends.

People seem to forget that Deathstroke also has healing factor, much like dead pool and wolverine. That fight could easily go both ways but imo Deathstroke would absolutely wreck dead pool.

Deathstroke would be focused and cunning; while dead pool would waste his time with stupid boring jokes and talking to his readers. (Can you tell I'm biased :p)

Why yes, that is a meteor the size of a red dwarf that Deadpool casually generated while fighting the Silver Surfer in a semi-bloodlusted state. How kind of you to notice.
So about Deathstroke's healing factor...

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
Pre-crisis bodies, otherwise its a tie because Sentry will be too busy self-loathing and Superman will try and be friends.

Why yes, that is a meteor the size of a red dwarf that Deadpool casually generated while fighting the Silver Surfer in a semi-bloodlusted state. How kind of you to notice.
So about Deathstroke's healing factor...
Was he at regular power or did he have some type of power up when he did that?

If deathstroke can survive decapatation ill give up this argument. Free even