What's new

"Masters of X Mortal Kombat" Trailer, last combo video by TylerLantern, DoctrineDark, McFly and more

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Since 2011, Mortal Kombat 9 has been bringing us all together. And with Mortal Kombat X approaching next year some of our communities most talented combo artists have decided to make one last combo video. In a collaboration with talented names such as TylerLantern, Doctrine Dark, ETC_McFly, Skynet, Nevik Brutal, TigaMan120, DOGGHouse, ETC_MKNBB , ETC_Badfulgore, and JAP... this trailer serves as just a glimpse of what they plan to offer in Mortal Kombat X.

Credit: @MK-NBB

Attachments

MK-NBB

My YouTubeChannel: MKNBB.tv
I love these combos and the people that make them, but every combo video is the "last one". just keep em coming. no need to limit yourselves.
The idea was bringing the best artists together for a last big MK9 combo video! Because soon coming up MKX and nobody will make in like our project in this size combo videos! Sure mabye short combo video but not big videos ;)

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!
The idea was bringing the best artists together for a last big MK9 combo video! Because soon coming up MKX and nobody will make in like our project in this size combo videos! Sure mabye short combo video but not big videos ;)
I can't wait! How long that video will be?

MK-NBB

My YouTubeChannel: MKNBB.tv
This video will be pretty amazing. I already have 5 combos for this recorded and they are by far the sickest combos I have ever come up with. A lot are tag reset combos, but I have a few more ideas in mind.
Cant wait to see it! I started 2,5 years ago with MK9 and watched first time your combos on YouTube and tried to repeat it and now I work together with you! Big Honor for me!

Huge thank you TylerLaNtern :)

TylerLantern

POWER OF FEAR
Cant wait to see it! I started 2,5 years ago with MK9 and watched first time your combos on YouTube and tried to repeat it and now I work together with you! Big Honor for me!

Huge thank you TylerLaNtern :)
Its an honor to me that you guys asked me to be a part of the video. It will be awesome to see the final video.

EVB_VenDeTTa

Still Glad You Were Born?!
RayMcFly?
Since 2011, Mortal Kombat 9 has been bringing us all together. And with Mortal Kombat X approaching next year some of our communities most talented combo artists have decided to make one last combo video. In a collaboration with talented names such as TylerLantern, Doctrine Dark, ETC_McFly, Skynet, Nevik Brutal, TigaMan120, DOGGHouse, ETC_MKNBB , ETC_Badfulgore, and JAP... this trailer serves as just a glimpse of what they plan to offer in Mortal Kombat X.

Credit: @MK-NBB[/quot