What's new

Mario Maker - Gamer Tag and Stage Share

I picked up Mario Maker last Friday and am really liking the game. I was wondering if anybody else here on TYM is also playing?

I would like to use this thread to share Nintendo ID/ Tag's and share stages that everyone has created.

Here is what I have made so far:

Nintendo ID: MortySeinfeld

Stage Name: The Final Battle!
Description: Super Mario World - Boss battle sequence with multiple fights.
Difficulty: Hard
Stage ID: ADC6-0000-0032-21F1

Stage Name: Don't Move A Muscle!
Description: Super Mario World - Auto-Scrolling Level with cool traps.
Difficulty: Very Easy
Stage ID: BEAE-0000-0032-0601

Stage Name: AirShip Wars!
Description: Mario Brothers 3 - Sky Ship platforming stage with boss fights.
Difficulty: Hard
Stage ID: EEA6-0000-0034-D50C

Stage Name: The King of the Jungle!
Description: Mario Brothers - Donkey Kong vine swing stage with some fun platforming, unique design.
Difficulty: Medium
Stage ID: ADC6-0000-0032-21F1

Stage Name: Sky Temple
Description: Mario Brothers - Zelda style dungeon stage with multiple puzzles leading to a dungeon boss fight.
Difficulty: Medium
Stage ID: B24B-0000-0044-C8A2

Reserved to update stage list by player:

Nintendo ID: Kana117
Level Name: Super Mario Level
Stage ID: A6D7-0000-0046-6C8B

Nintendo ID: iamshorteh
Stage Name: Life saver
Description: My first SMM level. It's a New Super Mario Bros level, which rewards exploration.
Difficulty: Medium to Hard
Stage ID: AD26-0000-0052-245A

Last edited:

skater11

The saltiest
Made a level called "Super Mario Level" lol I'm not good with coming up with good level names so that's all I had.

My handle is :Kana117, It's the only level I currently have so it shouldn't be hard to find. I couldn't find the ID code of the level to share. Would love a rating so that I may create a larger variety of levels in the near future.(and my little sister)

Last edited:

skater11

The saltiest
I will check it out this afternoon!
Thanks will do the same later this afternoon.
Edit: just finished beating all your levels dude. Amazing level creativity I wish I had all those tiles you have. You probably won't like my level lol it's basically just me using the beginner tiles.

Last edited:

iamShorteh

"Vengeance will be mine!"
Description: My first SMM level. It's a New Super Mario Bros level, which rewards exploration.

I've only used the beginner blocks, as those are all I have available in the editor for now.

I've only used the beginner blocks, as those are all I have available in the editor for now.
I will check this out later this afternoon.

@iamShorteh and @Envythis, you can unlock editor items pretty quickly by using the following method:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/09/11/super-mario-maker-patch-removes-9-day-wait-for-unlocks

I just went into the editor mode and copy/pasted a bunch of block items, you should receive the next 'shipment' every 5 minutes until you have everything unlocked. Place at least (1) instance of every new item down whenever you receive a new shipment.

I have created a few more stages since I last posted, i'll post those later tonight as well.

skater11

The saltiest
Made one called "challenge castle 1" that is yet to be beaten. It's execution based with 1 puzzle in it. I added a section with hints mid game.
Level ID: DECC-0000-0055-2137