What's new

[Mar 30, 2013] Game Underground Fighting Game Tournament (MK9, AE, MvC, etc..) (Framingham, MA)

CRUM

Noob
1pm MK9 (PS3)
2pm Tekken Tag 2 (PS3)
4pm Street Fighter IV AE (XBOX 360)
6pm Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (XBOX 360)

$5 Venue Fee covers all games
$10 Tournament Entrance Fee per Game
$10 Per Team for All Stars Doubles
SF and P4A
2/3 Matches
3/5 Loser's + Winner's Finals
UMVC3
3/5 Matches
Tekken Tag 2
3/5 Rounds 2/3 Sets
No Solo Mode

Double Elimination
1st 70% of Pot
2nd 20% of Pot
3rd 10% of Pot

SRK Thread

Stream at
www.twitch.tv/gameunderground
Hope to see a decent turnout to keep the MK New England Scene going!

crosstalk Peckapowa CptXecution Deftonesrc pickle keeper blueNINE Edgar Inc xSTRANGERx Dramatica JacopeX FordCruller

JacopeX

Playing: Injustice, Persona, Blazblue, and MK
I think I might be able to make it. I'm just debating on how i'll get there.

For now, i'm a maybe.

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
I'm not going to FR so it really doesn't matter to me lol. Nor do I think much of the New England FGC will be going FR either.
I meant as a whole, I can guarantee Alex, Peanuts and among many more Mass players that will go.

Lucky D and I are aware that Final Round is the same weekend however we figured that ATL is very far away so our events shouldn't effect each other too much...

Deftonesrc

Electrical Engineering bitch!
I hope to see a good amount of people at this tourney as well as the New Challengers tourney and the Ultimate Gaming Spot tourney. We gotta level up as a community and this is the only way!
I couldnt agree more! Its ultimately more beneficial for us to have a localized community so that we dont have to rely on these travels and such. And then we can develop our own scene and take the scene to the tournaments.

Of course, school gets in the way of everything. . . lol

imblackjames

Ive seen the leprechaun
BOO!! tournaments are always on weekends im probably not going to be able to make :( im like 90% sure my friend is going though

Deftonesrc

Electrical Engineering bitch!
I've got the OK from the girl. So I will for sure make this. Matt, wanna meet up before/after?

JacopeX

Playing: Injustice, Persona, Blazblue, and MK
Don't think i'll make this one.

Doubt i'll have any money to travel to Mass again around that time.