What's new

[Mar 18, 2016] FINAL ROUND 19 (Atlanta, Ga)

Hello Guys. My understanding at first that this patch was going to be just another patch just before FR with new characters. Once I realized that this was just like sf4 going from super sf4 to sf4 arcade edition I knew I couldn't ban the characters because it's the next step/evolution of the game. Since not only are there new characters to learn match ups, but all of the cast that was available have new tweeks on their moves also that could change potential match ups in the meta as most up grades in fgc games does. Some get nerfed to hell and some get buffed into top tier. You guys know your game better than I do, but would we be playing MKXL is we don't include the dlc characters? I mean I normally subscribe to having at least a month to test and figure out new characters added to the roster in a game that nothing else would be different besides the new characters, but since this is an update in the same mode as the 6 different sf4 games that were made I can't allow MKXL for a ban on characters but allow people to possible abuse new tech from older characters in the same game. Pretty much the question should be do you guys want to play MKX or MKXL because from what i've seen and read up on it's a new game. I wish it would have came out at least 4 weeks before FR19 because I don't want FR19 being a testing ground for MKXL for what NRS needs to patch and please don't patch the game 3 days before my event like two years ago!

SinkFla

Noob
I hope I can go, I've never been to an actual tournament yet :(. My scrubby ass will be spectator only lol. I hope one day we can get a tournament in Northwest Florida, I work for Hilton so I could get discounted rooms... Now just need the scene. I'm happy to hear dlc is allowed! Bring on the pro level Cyraxs! (Where you at DJT?)