What's new

[Mar 1, 2014] SwiFtZiLLa Presents: Judgement Day - IGAU / MK9 / KI3 / MKT (Massapequa, NY)

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
Make some waves! I 100 percent feel you, also at NEC we were promised (injustice) to get a pot bonus for winter brawl due to not having a stream. Big E was so oblivious to to the fact that we actually did end up getting a stream. (BEST TO!) Are we getting "hooked up" with a pot bonus? fuck no. I don't even think that many out of towners are trying to go to this event. I'm gonna bring this up on the podcast, and I would really love for you to come on and shoot the shit about what goes on behind those TO doors and why we should boycott this event
Jesus man that is just insane........ I'd love to come on with STH for the podcast if possible as well.

7L

Heads up!
Also, the sheraton and holiday inn were great places to stay (besides the small room for injustice at the sheraton) but the holiday inn was a great venue and had space with a hude ball room and another room that supported enough people for 3-4 different games. Why the hell do we get to go to a random backroad hotel that can't even hold up enough hot water in the morning? By 7am the water was ice cold. I think they encountered power issues too because they weren't able to support it all. It wasn't as big of a problem at DTN with the power outage though. Also, we had no projector at NEC until maybe pool 6-7? What the hell was that. Oh, we are Injustice and nobody cares. They finally gave us it when we blocked off the SC table because we were all crowded infront of a 22 inch monitor attempting to watch pools. I don't know if this is lack of preparation or that they don't care for injustice.

REO

Undead
Confirmed.

I will be throwing a party at my house that weekend. I promised blackjack and hookers, I forgot that hookers are illegal. I'll replace them with alcohol and cigars.
I would like to attend your party. I have only but one request, do you have an N64 and a copy of MK:T? :D

REO

Undead
You ready for HKs?
Bro, who are you talking to? If you thought Johnny Cage vs Sub-Zero was a choir in MK9, you have yet to experience the chilly temperature that resides in Trilogy with the ice ninja.

Better make sure you don't clip an ice clone with those long legs of yours, or you may hear a sudden "Frosty!"

LOL jk. But my character pretty much makes it so I was born ready. Bring it.

Last edited:

RapZiLLa54

I really want to get 32 players to this! SPREAD THE WORD!

If we get 32 players thats 4 brackets of 8 people which means everyone plays 7 matches for pools! TON OF EXPERIENCE!

RapZiLLa54

We going to be able to get some casuals in?
4-6 will be nothing be straight casuals and we'll have casuals throughout the night for the tournaments not being run. Example at 6, All KI and MKT setups will be used for the tourney but we'll have casuals for the other games going on.

Whitefox

Noob
4-6 will be nothing be straight casuals and we'll have casuals throughout the night for the tournaments not being run. Example at 6, All KI and MKT setups will be used for the tourney but we'll have casuals for the other games going on.
very cool, I look forward to babying mike's cage.

RapZiLLa54

@G4S Claude VonStroke said there's going to be a trophy for MK9 this weekend. Any other game getting a tournament or trophy?
1st place for IGAU, MK9, KI are getting trophies and MKT a medal. 70/20/10 split on games with 16 or more entrants, winner takes all on less or we can vote on how the players want to do it.

REO

Undead
1st place for IGAU, MK9, KI are getting trophies and MKT a medal. 70/20/10 split on games with 16 or more entrants, winner takes all on less or we can vote on how the players want to do it.
I meant the tournament happening at @SwiftTomHanks place this weekend. Lol. Or so that was what I was told.