What's new

Major pressure

Hey everyone, as most of us know MLG Dallas is in a couple days, so im practicing HARD! This will be my first major and only 3rd offline tournament at all and i've been noticing dramatic increases in the execution and skill level i've been playing at. Im not sure if it's because i'll be out for blood or if i just dont want to get blown up, but the question is the same either way: Before your first major did you suddenly start dramatically improving at a faster rate? Does it happen the same way before every major?
as a side not i think im going to make and post a video of all that i worked on and learned in just the week before MLG. it's really amazing, especially in the wake of this toasty stuff

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Hey everyone, as most of us know MLG Dallas is in a couple days, so im practicing HARD! This will be my first major and only 3rd offline tournament at all and i've been noticing dramatic increases in the execution and skill level i've been playing at. Im not sure if it's because i'll be out for blood or if i just dont want to get blown up, but the question is the same either way: Before your first major did you suddenly start dramatically improving at a faster rate? Does it happen the same way before every major?
as a side not i think im going to make and post a video of all that i worked on and learned in just the week before MLG. it's really amazing, especially in the wake of this toasty stuff
there are moments when your mind is very clear, make the best out of that because i find that whenever that happens you become EXTREMELY on point

good luck, who you maining?