What's new

Combo Video - Reptile Low starter combos by Jiipey_K

Neg-B

Noob
i hope these combos are supposed to be only for fun because they're not very optimal/ hit-confirmable
I don t really play the character , i just posted these cause i didnt see anyone combo off a low starter with him.

Here are some others. They may be better.

Method

Full Combo Punishable
Ahhh 2 bars for mid 30%. Classic Reptile!

B3 xx EX DB2 is the most common low starter, I think. Widely used. Pretty sure it's an option select (that I suck at).

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
The reason why you didn't see anyone using or doing these is because Reptile needs to breathe meter and the only way he can combo off a low is with meter or in nimble.

Also you must be sure you will hit them since you can't hit confirm the low starters into the ex move, you have to commit to them and every single one of them is punishable so you are taking a 50-50 gamble which costs you one meter each time you do it.

That's why the risk and cost is most of the time not worth it. You'd be better off doing b34 which is safe on block.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
It pains me to see that recent Reptile threads have been cancer-inducing lately.

Please post these in the combo thread. There's no need for unoptimal, unpractical, unusable combos like these let alone making a whole thread for it.

Seriously, unless you can improve BnBs, not padding damage with JIP, and make the combo meter-efficient, just stop...seriously stop...

HatecraftsWife

Day 1 grill
You shouldn't make combo videos with jip because 1. If you connect with jip you should try to be going into your most damaging combo which isn't a low starter, and 2. If they block the jip, and the low starter hits, the damage won't be the same as in your video.

Reptile can get ~30% for one bar midscreen with B3/F3 xx EX Klaw(which is an option select) NJP, Run xx 21, F412 xx Slide. The only time you should use two bars is with nimble in the corner for 45%.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
It pains me to see that recent Reptile threads have been cancer-inducing lately.

Please post these in the combo thread. There's no need for unoptimal, unpractical, unusable combos like these let alone making a whole thread for it.

Seriously, unless you can improve BnBs, not padding damage with JIP, and make the combo meter-efficient, just stop...seriously stop...
He was just trying to help... I didn't know someone had to write a letter to the Reptile players asking if he can make a thread. I mean it's ok to tell him that there's a combo thread already, IN A NICE WAY but your comment was just dumb.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
He was just trying to help... I didn't know someone had to write a letter to the Reptile players asking if he can make a thread. I mean it's ok to tell him that there's a combo thread already, IN A NICE WAY but your comment was just dumb.
Yea I went too far. Putting 1 guy on blast won't stop other threads like these from emerging. I apologize.

But it REALLY is hard to miss a combo thread that is STICKIED in the Reptile forum. You have to be consciously ignoring it to miss it.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Yea I went too far. Putting 1 guy on blast won't stop other threads like these from emerging. I apologize.

But it REALLY is hard to miss a combo thread that is STICKIED in the Reptile forum. You have to be consciously ignoring it to miss it.
Yeah, but he is probably new here, idk. Also he probably thought this was something special and wanted more people to watch it.

Neg-B

Noob
I didn t mean to bring trouble in the Reptile section . Once again i posted the combos of an friend of mine with low starter . I don t play Reptile and don t know anything about the character.

If an moderator want to just erase the whole topic please .

HAHAHAHAHAH
I didn t mean to bring trouble in the Reptile section . Once again i posted the combos of an friend of mine with low starter . I don t play Reptile and don t know anything about the character.

If an moderator want to just erase the whole topic please .
AAHAHAHHAHAHA

Jay Rupp

Human Smoke or Riot
You shouldn't make combo videos with jip because 1. If you connect with jip you should try to be going into your most damaging combo which isn't a low starter, and 2. If they block the jip, and the low starter hits, the damage won't be the same as in your video.

Reptile can get ~30% for one bar midscreen with B3/F3 xx EX Klaw(which is an option select) NJP, Run xx 21, F412 xx Slide. The only time you should use two bars is with nimble in the corner for 45%.

He can also get 31% meterless without a jump in, nimble slow down or noxious cloud.