What's new

Low/Mid tier Tournament PSN Side Results

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Alright, I may not be covering everything, so please feel free to chime in. Yes, we suffered setbacks before the event even started, but remember we were here to have fun.

Espio this was a great idea, and it was still a lot of fun. I pulled massive strings to make it to this but it was well worth it. Hopefully we can put something together in the future again. :)

Antlason Thanks for streaming and putting up with all the bs that was online connections. It started out so well but later on we just couldn't make it work. I hope you can get the archive put up soon and thank you for your continued support. :)

Top 3 - Bildslash (Rain)
Digit (Baraka? Let me know if I'm wrong so I can change it.)
Killphil (Ermac)

I'm going to attempt to tag everyone who I remember was present. Someone feel free once again to help me out.

DanCock
EMP Dark
Full Boat
Immortal Kombat
KIllaByte
King Roosta
Mr. Mileena
Paul Daniel
Reno_Racks
RomeoBravoDelta
Rosegoddess3
Squeaker101
The_SNKE
trevor91
VSunF
xQUANTUMx

Thank you all for humoring the mk servers guys. It started out so well and then just kinda went downhill. I hope you guys might be willing to try this again in the future. There's a lot of silly things that happen in the game, and online just makes it worse, but remember we were all here to have fun. I'm not about to run around saying "zomg I beat reno in mk!". His rain was so sick at UFGT I dodged his ass left and right. :p And yes, I sound biased because I was probably using the highest tiered character in this tournament. But its not like anyone made any fight easy.

With that, GG's everyone and thank you for participating despite such setbacks. Next time maybe I'll end up with a character that isn't my main. :p

(if the tagging is maxed for this post, feel free to tag up and help me out.)

Digit

KH Mahvel Baby!
Yes my character was Baraka. and thanks to Antlason for sticking with us that late and trying to help out the situation of lag, but alas we couldn't continue due to dropped games. It was all fun though and I would love to participate again if we set up another thing like this soon. GG's everyone :)

King Roosta

The Duke of the Donk
i am so down with a new tournament. this was the most fun ive ever had playing mk9, and i could watch that rain all day.

That was fun, too bad I had to leave early... Send me a message the next time you do this. I need to play as my man Sektor.

Antlason

Antlason

Here it is:

I very sorry I have lots thing going on at this time, but here it is.
Hi this is Antlason here with a : Mortal Kombat 9: Online Low Tier Tournament
Note: this still a test on my live steam: http://instagib.tv/antlason
I edit the video to speed up fight in this tournment.
This Tournament was run by Espio on Test your might.
Note: I get a better video box for my game system.
Unit then I be little live steaming go on, due to college and problems at home.
Pleace tell people about this new channel. :)

Last edited: