What's new

Looser Leaves Character- Johnny Cage

Marvaz

come at me
Loser Leaves Character- Johnny Cage

So i was wondering if any pro Johnny Cage players will be at SCR? If so, i will challange you to a ft10 loser leaves character...What do you say??

D-MyzE

Noob
Better hope you don't lose all of these matches, otherwise you won't have a character to fall back on...

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
I think a money match would be more appropriate. This Loser Leaves Character is just too risky. And even if somebody loses, they're not gonna stop using their favorite character lmao. Could you imagine Tom Brady losing to you and never using sub-zero again?

Marvaz

come at me
I think a money match would be more appropriate. This Loser Leaves Character is just too risky. And even if somebody loses, they're not gonna stop using their favorite character lmao. Could you imagine Tom Brady losing to you and never using sub-zero again?
I know its too risky, thats where the hype comes from! If the loser still keeps playing that character.............. Toms not going to scr.

Do this for nightwolf and ill put u lights out
LOL, i dont even play Nightwolf. You should make your own thread if you think you can risk your precious nightwolf.